ARE YOU READY FOR SOME (American) FOOTBALL!!!

Even though they lost, I was very impressed with their performance. I bet if this had been a Monday night game, the Bengals would have pulled through.

We shall meet them again, in the post-season :devil:

Edgecrusher said:
Even though they lost, I was very impressed with their performance. I bet if this had been a Monday night game, the Bengals would have pulled through.

We shall meet them again, in the post-season :devil:

Yeah, it was a tough loss for the Bengals, man. But, there's no need for them to feel ashamed, because they played the best they could, they just simply came up short. They're still a very solid team and are more than capable of doing well in the postseason.

As far as Indianapolis goes--while I do like Peyton--I just can't take these guys too serious. They're a good football team, and everything is working out well for them right now, but they've also had an easy schedule (besides the Bears and Bengals). They're certainly not the team that football analysts make them out to be. And I won't be surprised if they end up choking late in the season or the playoffs.

They're also the first team to go 10-0 since my Broncos did back in '98, and I hope they don't go 13-0 like Elway and co. did in that stellar season. Here's hoping that Indy loses within the next two weeks ...

we actually get all the NFL action on our payTV here, i caught most of last season, was disappointed that the Eagles lost ( I like them as my Team in Australian Rules Footy is the West Coast Eagles) and now the bastards are sucking ass, hmmmm, arent the bengals doing pretty well?? and the Colts, Manning is good

Guitarmaster said:
Yeah, it was a tough loss for the Bengals, man. But, there's no need for them to feel ashamed, because they played the best they could, they just simply came up short. They're still a very solid team and are more than capable of doing well in the postseason.

As far as Indianapolis goes--while I do like Peyton--I just can't take these guys too serious. They're a good football team, and everything is working out well for them right now, but they've also had an easy schedule (besides the Bears and Bengals). They're certainly not the team that football analysts make them out to be. And I won't be surprised if they end up choking late in the season or the playoffs.

They're also the first team to go 10-0 since my Broncos did back in '98, and I hope they don't go 13-0 like Elway and co. did in that stellar season. Here's hoping that Indy loses within the next two weeks ...

i just hope they don't lose to Pittsburgh, the Bengals could really benefit from a Steelers loss.

Edgecrusher said:
i just hope they don't lose to Pittsburgh, the Bengals could really benefit from a Steelers loss.

Dude, The Bengals are all done!! If they have to count on a Steeler loss that they're not capable of giving to them themselves how is it really going to benefit them?? I'm in the same boat w/ the Pats...But I'm a realist, They're going to be division winners based on the horrible lack of competition in the AFC East
But they'll probably lose their home wild card game (Probably against the Chargers) I don't even think the Bengals are going to get a wild card birth!!!
Jacksonville has already proven to be a better team beating both Pitt and Cincy in back to back weeks......Look to the draft, and to the future. Marvin Lewis in a defense expert all they're gonna do is get better.

Well since you brought them up Steve.. I can't believe the Lions are considering firing Mariucci (Which is supposed to happen today) It's not his fault. If anything the team should fire Matt Millen!! He's responsible for most of the overated scrubs they have on that team (Like Kevin Jones & Charles Rogers). Mooch will be the scapegoat here but I'm telling you Millen won't be too far behind.

Chad Johnson: funniest man in the NFL!

He has his own interview segment on the local sports show, "Chad's Corner". He said tonight, he has something special in store for Pittsburgh next week.

T_man357 said:
Well since you brought them up Steve.. I can't believe the Lions are considering firing Mariucci (Which is supposed to happen today) It's not his fault. If anything the team should fire Matt Millen!! He's responsible for most of the overated scrubs they have on that team (Like Kevin Jones & Charles Rogers). Mooch will be the scapegoat here but I'm telling you Millen won't be too far behind.

Harrington also is a bitch:bah: I have never seen a QB so afraid of being tackled, at least Garcia isn't afraid of getting his ass handed to him now and then. Roy Williams should be fined for his retarded celebration of a lucky catch too. You have 9:18 left in the 4th quarter and they are down by 20 points and he is celebrating:confused: . Oh well, we always have the Pistons:D

This is kind of off topic but one of my friends from high school made the Lions practice squad last year
http://www.detroitlions.com/bio.cfm?bio_id=236&season=6
He got cut this year but he still made $250,000 to be the Lions tackling dummy for a season. Not to shabby

What's more important to Chad????
End Zone celebrations?? Or the playoffs and a chance to play in the Super Bowl?? I think Chad prefers the first one!!

For all his talent (And there's quite a bit) He could NEVER play for N.E.
Because he acts like a joke and puts himself ahead of the team and
Belichick would never stand for that (I'm surprised Marvin Lewis does!!)

Lets see how he fares this Sunday in Pitt with 1st overall in the division on the line...Should the Steelers win that'll be a season sweep and basically bye bye Bengals....Start hoping and praying for a Wildcard spot.

And after last nights beating to the Colts The Steelers at home are a solid favorite to beat a team with only one win agaisn't a winning team..
Talk about a soft schedule!! No wonder Chad is getting to act like an ass more and more...They truly haven't played anybody!!

Jacksonville & San Diego will be the AFC Wildcard teams!!!!
Just letting you know so you won't be too upset when the Bengals miss..

T_man357 said:
What's more important to Chad????
End Zone celebrations?? Or the playoffs and a chance to play in the Super Bowl?? I think Chad prefers the first one!!

For all his talent (And there's quite a bit) He could NEVER play for N.E.
Because he acts like a joke and puts himself ahead of the team and
Belichick would never stand for that (I'm surprised Marvin Lewis does!!)

Lets see how he fares this Sunday in Pitt with 1st overall in the division on the line...Should the Steelers win that'll be a season sweep and basically bye bye Bengals....Start hoping and praying for a Wildcard spot.

And after last nights beating to the Colts The Steelers at home are a solid favorite to beat a team with only one win agaisn't a winning team..
Talk about a soft schedule!! No wonder Chad is getting to act like an ass more and more...They truly haven't played anybody!!

Jacksonville & San Diego will be the AFC Wildcard teams!!!!
Just letting you know so you won't be too upset when the Bengals miss..

Jacksonville won't do squat without Leftwich.

I think you should know that Chad is all about having fun. Usually when he talks trash or taunts, it's more than likely to one of his buddies (such as sending pepto bismal to the DB's in Cleveland.) He is also very much a team player, as is evident by him completing the checklist that Marvin gave for the Ravens game, the week before the bye.

If you ask me, the Steelers are ripe for the picking after a devastating loss against the Colts. Even though they lost, the Bengals put up WAY more impressive numbers than their division rivals did.

I do know that Chad likes to have fun, and that his bad mouthing is never taken seriously....But there's a time and a place for everything..And coming down to seasons end with a division title and a playoff spot on the line maybe it's time to concentrate a little more on getting the wins you need to advance and not the end zone celebrations you'll do IF you score..

Cincy has to have had the softest schedule in the league this year!!
I can't think of another team up to this point who have played so many soft teams...If you don't think the fact that they haven't beaten a winning team since the 2nd week of the season means anything you're being led by your heart man. The Steelers will win on Sunday and go up in the division...
For no other reason than that they're simply a better team.

As far as the Jags go...They've been winning with defense all year!!!
Leftwich is more or less a figure head (Like Orton in Chicago) And once the Bengals lose and the Chargers win that's step one towards a San Diego Wild Card birth.

Also don't forget that was a home game for Cincy....Had Monday's game been played in Pitt you would've seen a different game.
And numbers are cute and all....But wins get you into the postseason.

Edgecrusher said:
Jacksonville won't do squat without Leftwich.

I think you should know that Chad is all about having fun. Usually when he talks trash or taunts, it's more than likely to one of his buddies (such as sending pepto bismal to the DB's in Cleveland.) He is also very much a team player, as is evident by him completing the checklist that Marvin gave for the Ravens game, the week before the bye.

If you ask me, the Steelers are ripe for the picking after a devastating loss against the Colts. Even though they lost, the Bengals put up WAY more impressive numbers than their division rivals did.

lets take a look at Indy's schedule, shall we:

Ravens, Titans, 49ers, Texans x2, Rams, a weak Patriots team. Hell they're first real challenge wasn't until week 11.

Steelers schedule:

Titans, Texans, a LOSS to the weak Patriots, Ravens, Packers, Brown, and another loss to the last-place Ravens. Cincy is their last tough game for the rest of this season. They play the rest of the NFC north, and the Browns. Looks like easy street to me.