Arkangel

Sullen Jester

Corporate Executive
Sep 12, 2001
Beneath The World
Does anyone else here listen to Arkangel?
Small hardcore band from Belgium.. bloody awesome though..
Just download a song, and listen. Listen to the vocals. Does it without effects or distortion.
Recorded their first release when they were 16. Fricken incredible if you ask me.

go out and buy prayers upon deaf ears. Yes indeed anyone who does not knows hardcore and are up for incredible alien and high pitch vocals ( that actually sound good not like black metal ) should check them out. But nothing even compares to Deformity Deathcore ( yes there is such a thing like real death metal and real hardcore togheter ) you need to check them out, their early work was a bit like arkangel in their line ( their first demo called Misanthrope like my nick ) but their first full lenght is just brutal death metal at its best both cds having the single most disturbingly weird voice i have the pleasure to know this guy fucked his voice and quited the band but in the time he was there he really showed me that you can be incredible amazing and original with your voice, he kinda sounds like a desperate scream for help on a high pich almost fading voice ( wich fits the UFO abduction themes around they lyrics ) something everyone should check out if they want to hear a real one of a kind unusal weird and amazing voice work.

The voice was even more extreme on prayers upon deaf ears. I ask my...friend for my mp3 cds and put an ftp for you. Can hook you up with some deformity right now if you wanna try some even better ( IMO ) vocals