Art inspire dby Turisas

Distantly reminds me of Mathias from Finntroll.

We had a fan-art section on our homepage, but I don't know how well it's doing these days... Mr. LK?

Wow!
Its an excelent draw!!
Made with some computre program?? or did you just add the final touch to your draw with one?
Anyways, its really good!

I do have some draws involving that theme, but none inspired by Turisas (not yet at least)

A few days ago I was thinking to write something like "Prologue of RRR" but I was uninspired!
I'll do both, drawing and writting, any day soon

Great draw once again! :kickass:

^ Aye Jack. Me too! Ive seen a few of Shivas artwork, and have been nothing but impressed.

Funny enough, I'm totally ashamed of this picture now. I'm going to work on some more battle scenes from my comic, I could post them here afterwards... since I do actually listen to a bit of Turisas for inspiration when it comes to the war scenes :oops:

Also sorry I didn't reply to anyone else in this thread. Totally in a world of my own at the moment.

Wow!
Its an excelent draw!!
Made with some computre program?? or did you just add the final touch to your draw with one?
Anyways, its really good!

I do have some draws involving that theme, but none inspired by Turisas (not yet at least)

A few days ago I was thinking to write something like "Prologue of RRR" but I was uninspired!
I'll do both, drawing and writting, any day soon

Great draw once again! :kickass:

This picture was drawn with pencils... not sure which ones... whatever ones I could find (I'm cheap) I then coloured it on photoshop with my wacom tablet, I was a bit lazy with the colouring but I tend to add a lot of shadows to give it some effects. When I do my art, I hate taking time to be "perfect"... I tend to just prefer throwing colours on paper, heh.
You can see it as work in progress here

I draw a lot related to music out of boredom.
*plug time*
Vortex in Arcturus:

Hellhammer:

Shagrath in Dimmu Borgir:

Solefald:

Vintersorg:

Random Black Metal chick:

I change my style a lot. Just depends what materials are closest to me and what I'm in the mood for. Some days I'll use pens to ink, pencils, paints, chalks, pastels. I mostly do colouring in Photoshop though, and fix up images sizes etc.

I don't think I've ever had a musician actually enjoy my art though. I've shown my pictures to each oft he musicians I drew for, Hellhammer never replied, Shagrath hates me since a few years ago I drew a picture of him in a pink dress. Only Nygård has acknowledged my picture. And Cornelius from Solefald thanked me for the pic I did for him. *sigh* =(

Not bad.. you color your writings.. I'm too lazy to do that.

I have few pictures drawn, mostly inspired by Finntroll though. I have planned some battle-drawings too and when getting time enough to start them they will be here soon.

Not such an artist myself, but sometimes a pencil is an excellent way to transfer energy or frustration or something on paper. :)
"Raider's rest" is what I'm calling this one. I have another on way, but haven't found time to finish it yet.