Art inspire dby Turisas

Not sure this is 'inspired by', but done with Turisas in mind anyhow.

The best I could make on such a short moment, if somebody has any Turisas-related wallpapers, that would be nice too.

ITs very good, did you make the whole drawing in photoshop? I liked it very much.

Not such an artist myself, but sometimes a pencil is an excellent way to transfer energy or frustration or something on paper. :)
"Raider's rest" is what I'm calling this one. I have another on way, but haven't found time to finish it yet.

Awesome

those "doodles" are all really good :D especially the shagrath one...i'm very sorry to hear that he hates you :lol:
(did that make nobody else laugh?)

GOOD DRAWING!!!! I DRAW TOO BUT I HAVEN´T FEEL THE INSPIRATION FOR MAKING DRAWING ABOUT TURISAS,MAYBE BECAUSE THE THEME SONGS ARE NEW FOR ME, SO I NEED TO UNDERSTAND AND TO KNOW BETTER THE WORLD AROUND TURISAS LYRICS.

Oh cool.. thats really good.

Obviously, its very hard to draw people and the anatomy and stuff like that.. its extremely hard to draw a person and make them look perfect, but he still looks good.. but the wood on the chair really looks great!

Newest piece, 'Holmegang'. It was a predecessor of a court or trial; the two men having an argument over something would go upon an island, and only one would come back.
Obviously, this is the winner. I was thinking of making a boat and the island on the background, but I'll leave it like that, probably, like all my work.
I also constructed a soundtrack to this one, though I listened to much more songs during the progress:

Týr – The Edge
Týr – Regin Smiður
Eluveitie – Tegernako
Eluveitie – Uis Elveti
Eluveitie – Your Gaulish War
Turisas – To Holmgard And Beyond
Turisas – A Portage to the Unknown
Turisas – Cursed be Iron
Turisas – Miklagard Overture
Turisas – The Land Of Hope And Glory
Turisas – Among Ancestors
Ensiferum – Old Man: Väinämöinen
Ensiferum – Blood Is the Price of Glory
Ensiferum – Victory Song
Ensiferum – Raised by the Sword
Ensiferum – LAI LAI HEI

Hope you like it. :)

I made funny turisas music video animation :D -> enjoy!

Last edited by a moderator: