Art Thread

I just remembered this. My ex girlfriend sketched this when I was cooped up in the hospital back in 2003. Crazy, I haven't seen this for years.

kevdrawing.jpg

Remember I asked a while ago help with fairy tale characters and the fact I needed to build a kit for one?

I came up with the concept of the Queen Of Hearts helping people in Vegas to stay out of trouble and with their heads on their shoulders (literally)
Introsucing: 'Sinplicity'

Products: Hangover pills, pain relief pills, door hanger, magic playing card, a condom, mini carrier, paper bag to hide your drink, magic alcoholic potion, $500 gift card, survival guide book, magic black&red espresso beans (I literally hand painted over a 100 beans! )
-Brand manual
-Stationery

I made everything but the glass/plastic containers (I made the boxes)

(finals are this Monday, after a lot of hard work... yay summer vacation!!)

Sinplicity01.JPG

Sinplicity04.JPG

Sinplicity13.JPG

Sinplicity08.JPG

Sinplicity09.JPG

Sinplicity10.JPG

Sinplicity12.JPG

Sinplicity15.JPG

These are wonderful, Karen! :kickass:

Faggotry or not, I see no reason to stop posting art in this thread.

Current work-in-progress: Lucy Stillman from Assassin's Creed.
LucyWIP.jpg

You know I enjoy your work Stormie. HUGS!

Do you cross hatch? You have real neat pencil work. I have to work hard to keep it from getting sloppy. It's going great, I can't wait to see the end result :)

nice lips !
Y thank you. It's still in progress though, so some things might still change.

I just remembered this. My ex girlfriend sketched this when I was cooped up in the hospital back in 2003. Crazy, I haven't seen this for years.

kevdrawing.jpg
You had considerably less hair :)

You know I enjoy your work Stormie. HUGS!

Do you cross hatch? You have real neat pencil work. I have to work hard to keep it from getting sloppy. It's going great, I can't wait to see the end result :)
Thanks! What is cross-hatching?

Yeah I did compared to now, but there was still a lot... it's just pulled back and tucked behind my back. That particular instance I was in the hospital for 2 and a half weeks and I never once washed my hair. That's the longest I've ever gone without washing it and it SUCKED HARD. My head felt like someone dumped a quart of motor oil on it when I finally got out of there.

Yeah I did compared to now, but there was still a lot... it's just pulled back and tucked behind my back. That particular instance I was in the hospital for 2 and a half weeks and I never once washed my hair. That's the longest I've ever gone without washing it and it SUCKED HARD. My head felt like someone dumped a quart of motor oil on it when I finally got out of there.
No shit. Wouldn't want to be you when you needed to comb it out.

I uploaded some sketches and drawings of mine on myspace recently so I thought why not to post them here too. So:
l_997e654ee2be1f70702f1bf945c1d7a1.jpg

l_881bd7d85e748c877bfb734bd2dd72da.jpg

l_8b9bb401be5a2cd4801579baeddf46ca.jpg

Vera: Iactually meant to comment on your MySpace regarding these:
My two favorites are the cat and the scare-crow/robot thingie you have on there (but didn't put here)
Those are wonderfully fresh and have nice qualities to them! The cat is so painterly I love it!
Youshould pot the one I'm talking about as well. I like that one.