Art Thread

Sure thing Stormie! I'm not in a hurry. As you know I still don't have my shit. :( Best I can do right now is a ball point pen and corel painter. And I can only paint on that because what I like to do is scan drawings to paint as I have no wacom tablet. I've done it with mouse many times but it sucks hairy balls!

One of my favorite mediums is blue ball point pen :) DO IT! It's fun!

I've been doing it every day to try to brain storm, brush up on things. That kind of thing. You know, I think I really miss my charcoal the most. I should do more charcoal canoodling. In one of my art mags they had this dude that used charcoal powder in water that he would paint with. Kind of like a water color. I tried it and it was hella fun. I found that with charcoal I do prefer toned paper though.

In one of my art mags they had this dude that used charcoal powder in water that he would paint with. Kind of like a water color. I tried it and it was hella fun. I found that with charcoal I do prefer toned paper though.

I've done that; it is all kinds of fun.

This is Prince Edward. I've finally come up with good back story for the dude and figured it was about time to get some real visual work done on him.
AKA: I like to draw hot guys.

pe01bsj1.png

Finally finished my illustration homework that I've put off since Thursday. We had to do two cross-hatched images, the only guideline was that the first had to be a male with glasses. So I drew an image of my dad. I couldn't think of an image to go with it til Mom called.

So, here's my mom and dad. :)
Ps. I hate cross-hatching.

project1001un3.jpg