Art Thread

Thanks people :) My personal favorite is the eye as well.

On Karen's request:
l_ee4db3c36a59c0efea889924eccd85c5.jpg

Anyone else getting Irona from Richie Rich? Or am I just severely dating myself?

Vera, that drawing is so cute. I can't put my finger on it, but she looks as if she belongs in a toy factory. :)

I love your doodles Jen! Although they are way too nice and neatly drawn to be called doodles. hheheh. My doodles are chicken scratch on the paper hahha.

That's pretty much my enjoyment of this thread, rolling through looking at all of your art. U.M art books sounds like a sweet idea!

Oh my god, Stormie! That hair! That is fucking amazing! I do think this is your best work. I don't have anything else to say about it except the temples could be a tad darker but seriously if it were mine I would be too scared to fuck with it, so I wouldn't touch it. Her hair reads as blond, her skin reads as fair, her eyes a dark green or blue, probably green though. I think you nailed it! :kickass:

Oh my god, Stormie! That hair! That is fucking amazing! I do think this is your best work. I don't have anything else to say about it except the temples could be a tad darker but seriously if it were mine I would be too scared to fuck with it, so I wouldn't touch it. Her hair reads as blond, her skin reads as fair, her eyes a dark green or blue, probably green though. I think you nailed it! :kickass:

Yep, she's blonde with blue eyes. Thanks Morganna! By the way, the technique I use for the hair is ridiculously simple, it just takes a lot of practice :)

Yep, she's blonde with blue eyes. Thanks Morganna! By the way, the technique I use for the hair is ridiculously simple, it just takes a lot of practice :)

I'd love for you to throw your technique at me if you don't mind. Funny thing is that I've done fur pretty decent, always room for me to improve on though, but human hair I am no where near a level that I desire. Shit especially when I tried to draw my crazy hair!

Good job Stormo! Love the texture of the hair and the way the eyes and lips came out! Looks really nice! !
Y thank u!

I agree Stormo, the hair is gorgeously rendered.
Thanks!

Stormo the hair, the entire drawing is gorgeous!
Thanks a lot!

I'd love for you to throw your technique at me if you don't mind.
I suppose I could draw a quick step-by-step guide if you'd like. It'd probably have to wait for a few days though.

Sure thing Stormie! I'm not in a hurry. As you know I still don't have my shit. :( Best I can do right now is a ball point pen and corel painter. And I can only paint on that because what I like to do is scan drawings to paint as I have no wacom tablet. I've done it with mouse many times but it sucks hairy balls!