Artist inspired impulses

I am teaching tomorrow, in session Saturday to Monday, teaching Tuesday but will have time Wednesday morning to fix the Celtic frost one and maybe do 2 more.
If you want one done you MUST find out what amp was used on the sound you want to copy and give me the name of a song where the guitar is on its own at some point.
I won't have time to scan through whole albums to find guitar bits.

Anyone try the Gojira one yet?
Would be really interested how it sounds.
Somebody wanted Evangelion. TMS_Neargal is pretty close so it so I won't be doing another Behemoth one.

Not trying to be an ass (cuz i really appreciate what you do)
but when i said Behemoth - Evangelion i was referring to their old album (Evangelion 2009)
and your IR is based on the guitar sound of the new single " blow your trumpets Gabriel" (2014) (which i really dislike)

I can't believe you guys would ask for an As I Lay Dying tone from An Ocean Between Us before one from Shadows Are Security!

Whitechapel's 'a new era of corruption'. If I'm not wrong, there's some isolated guitar at the beginning of the 7th track.

Didn't see this thread yet, I will try the gojira one with the fx send out of my evh50watt when I get home from vacation. Thanks so much mickrich!

I would love something that got close to the tone on Machineheads Blackening record or The More Things Change. Pretty sure those are both 5150. I would also dig an impulse that got close to the tone on Testaments the Gathering, which was a Mesa Rec unboosted.

Bullet For My Valentine - Room 409! please capture on green channel 5150! please comrade!
or Machineheads Blackening!

I'm loving these mickrich! It's not a big deal, but if I wwre going to make a request, and it's not the greatest tone ever, but maybe a ATG - Slaughter of the Soul one? I'm so nostalgic for that tone.

Great thing mickrich :) then i do a request for a Trivium - In Waves album IR now. I will send you a PM with further information to the guitar chain, isolated guitar tracks and a DI file.