As I Lay Dying singer arrested in murder-for-hire plot

I just got into AILD with the lastest album, the one Sneap did sounded great but every song sounded the same to me, like on most of their records.
Dunno why that last one strikes me different, but that's a shame.

An Ocean Between Us and The Powerless Rise are also great albuns, Powerless rise is quite heavy and not so melodic but it´s also an awesome album. Give some try at those. I agree about Shadows Are Security, the album has 1/2 songs that stands out but it´s very, very boring. The structures are always the same, quite predictable. An Ocean Between Us is a huge step forward.

And he was talking about his next "recording to be killer" and red got it as "record me" and "kill her"

The arresting picture thing said he was 6'3'' 190lbs
I'm 6'1'' 185lbs. COME AT ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

936540_564139433607773_830210676_n.jpg

His sentence time may be anywhere from 94 hours to forever

The arresting picture thing said he was 6'3'' 190lbs
I'm 6'1'' 185lbs. COME AT ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Of the latest videos of behind the ink and that shit he is well over 200lbs. If he just weighed 190lbs, he must have been ripped as shit.

I know this will sound fucked up, but I have no doubt he did it because he's a Christian. :saint:

When and if he gets out he'll be 10X more Christian and will probably straight up murder someone himself. :Smokedev:

I just found out they're a christian band..... (I guess I don't give a fuck about their metalcore)
No wonder things like that happens!
when christians are involved heavy shit happens lol

BTW I hope it is not true!

Tim is not a christian anymore

I'm pretty sure I once read in an interview that As I lay Dying once said that although they may have some christian members in the band, it does not mean they are a christian band. It could've been a different band, but I'm pretty sure it was AILD.

I'm pretty sure I once read in an interview that As I lay Dying once said that although they may have some christian members in the band, it does not mean they are a christian band. It could've been a different band, but I'm pretty sure it was AILD.

The legions of bullshit metalcore bands around 2005 that used that cop-out answer to whether they were "Christian" or not include:

AILD
The Devil Wears Prada
Haste The Day
Avenged Sevenfold
Becoming The Archetype
Underoath
Zao
August Burns Red
The Chariot
Norma Jean

..and many more!

Not really...

The Devil Wears Prada - Overtly Christian w/Christian lyrics and stage banter
Haste The Day - Overtly Christian w/Christian lyrics and stage banter
Underoath - Overtly Christian w/Christian stage banter (from the drummer)
Zao - Original members were overtly Christian w/Christian lyrics and stage banter
August Burns Red - Overtly Christian w/Christian lyrics and stage banter (Absofuckinglutely overtly Christian. The drummer asked me if I wanted to come to a bible study at least 7 times on Warped, and he writes bible verses on his snare.

I can't stand the bands that claim to be Christian and act exactly the opposite. If your lyrics contain the words fuck, bitch, cunt, slut, etc. You aren't a Christian band. It makes the ones that actually are look bad.

One of the few metalcore bands that actually stick to it is For Today.