As I Lay Dying singer arrested in murder-for-hire plot

I can't stand the bands that claim to be Christian and act exactly the opposite. If your lyrics contain the words fuck, bitch, cunt, slut, etc. You aren't a Christian band. It makes the ones that actually are look bad.

One of the few metalcore bands that actually stick to it is For Today.

:lol: He said they make other Christian bands look bad! :lol:

You're a riot. :lol:

I can't stand the bands that claim to be Christian and act exactly the opposite. If your lyrics contain the words fuck, bitch, cunt, slut, etc. You aren't a Christian band. It makes the ones that actually are look bad.

STFU you fucking bitchy cunt slut.

Not really...

hahaha fair enough. I just remember that "We have christian members but we aren't necessarily christian" thing being such a fad around the time when AILD was becoming popular to get all the evangelical kiddies to listen to you without alienating the rest of your fan base.

Wait. So some self-proclaimed religious people are liars and hypocrites who use their "faith" as a shortcut to an audience which they happily discard when they mainstream? As a justification for judging other people? Or as a shortcut to forgiveness for their bad behavior without any real atonement?
STOP THE FUCKING PRESSES.

Yep, nothing more Christian than homophobia.

Wait. So some self-proclaimed religious people are liars and hypocrites who use their "faith" as a shortcut to an audience which they happily discard when they mainstream? As a justification for judging other people? Or as a shortcut to forgiveness for their bad behavior without any real atonement?
STOP THE FUCKING PRESSES.

:lol::worship:

this is so stupid on some many levels and angles that my brain just said "I quit"

Thread starts out the way it should, towards the middle i´m asking myself if i landed in some homosexual discussion about muscles and roids. hahaha....
I know this shits real, but i dont want to believe it...Since all we´ve seen was a court video, some written statements on the Internet etc. But, where´s that audio recording they´re all speaking about? haven´t heard it, can´t believe it.

Thread starts out the way it should, towards the middle i´m asking myself if i landed in some homosexual discussion about muscles and roids. hahaha....
I know this shits real, but i dont want to believe it...Since all we´ve seen was a court video, some written statements on the Internet etc. But, where´s that audio recording they´re all speaking about? haven´t heard it, can´t believe it.

Whats gay about roids and muscles? It's as manly as it gets, düde! :kickass:

Whats gay about roids and muscles? It's as manly as it gets, düde! :kickass:

whatcha-thinkin-bout(1).jpg

Its very un-christian to say that a band can or cannot be a christian rock/metal band... doesn't the "good" book teach "Judge not lest ye be judged"??

Bussi bussi :lol:

I can't imagine that they would release that recording to the public, beeing evidence and all...or do they do that usually?