Asian girls...

Hazime-mashite, Jason-san!

Originally posted by Heartless
JAPANESE GIRLS ARE HOT

:)

What a compliment! HAHAHA :lol:
But you better be careful! NOT all of us are HOT. Some are COOL like ice (you know what I mean!:D )

Hmmm... I don' t have much things to say about myself.
I was born and raised in Japan, in between of Tokyo and Nagoya, speicfically, moved in Yokohama last February. And I'm (sitll) looking for a job!!!!:cry:

Loves neko(cat), metal, peace, and being lazy;)
Hates cold weather, out-of-tune-songs sang by drunken people at karaoke bar (very annoying!), war, and myself being lazy :D

So, you're coming to Japan? Great!
You should buy a pair of tight pants if you want get those HOT girls in here, he he! (I'm just kidding!;) )

Pleased to meet you too, Asylum Dancer-san! HEHE

"But you better be careful! NOT all of us are HOT. Some are COOL like ice (you know what I mean! )"

Yes but ice gets so cool that it begins to burn. and burning is HOT. HEHE :D So if you apply my theory to all Japanese girls, then you are ALL HOT.

Ok, enough of me being cheesey...

You like cats too? What is your cat(s) name(s)? My two cats are Shadow (Neko kage! because he is black like a panther) and Mario (because he is fat like the Nintendo character). They are pretty cool neko's...

"So, you're coming to Japan? Great!
You should buy a pair of tight pants if you want get those HOT girls in here, he he! (I'm just kidding! )"

Haha, i haven't worn tight pants and a Metallica shirt since i was 13 :D. But really, i don't look like a metal kid at all. I dress "nicely". I will show you all a pic of me sometime when i don't feel too embarrased and i can find one that isnt ugly.

I hope you really are kidding! If i wear tight pants you can really see my ass. Then I will attract men also. HAHAHA

:lol:

no wonder true metalheads only bang their heads at shows. their pants are so tight they cant even move their legs if they tried :)

:)

\m/ o_O \m/

Jae

Originally posted by Asylum Dancer
You should buy a pair of tight pants if you want get those HOT girls in here, he he!

LT's shopping list:

Milk
Eggs
Bread
Cheese
Pair of tight pants to impress Japanese girls
Peanut butter

:lol:

I should stop now, especially after what Junnie taught me to say! HAHAHA!

excellent shopping list. except the peanut butter sounds sinister. who knows what evil things you might do with peanut butter Tim!!

:p

@Tim & Jason

I'm sure I'm not going to join your shopping :p
I leave you two alone, so you can do whatever dirty or evil things you want to do with the peanut butter!:D:lol:

@Jason

NO VEGEMITE, please! That's one of the weiredest thing I ever tasted! You can buy it in Japan, though:yuk:

I have a cat for myself, and my room mate have a cat, so there are two cats in my place. Mine's called "Shingo", named after Japanese famous pop idol(my mother gave him that name, not me:err: ) Roommate's, well it's hard to spell out in English, called "Sun-glarl" or someting like that. They are both adorable:) and seems they like heavy metal:headbang: