Asian girls...

Why you guys didn't come to Japan together??:D

HEHEEHHEHE :lol:

I'm coming to Japan in about.... 6 months!!! It would be cool to meet LT there and i would love to see his band. Power metal makes me feel happy :D

:headbang: \m/ Australian/New Zealand Gaijin Metal Forever! \m/ :headbang:

ps. Konnichiwa, "Asylum Dancer"-san, O-genki desu ka? are we still going to do the "E/J Walk" thing?

matane,
Jason

Originally posted by Asylum Dancer
G'day metal? Or Vege-Mital ?!:lol: :lol: :lol:

Of course we can join E/J walk thing, if you really want to go!
So, did you get your pair of tight pants already? HAHAHA:D
(Oops, I did it again!)

HAHAHAHAHA You are so funny :lol: :D :) :D

Actually...I have some kinda tight black Dickies pants, not extremely tight, but pretty tight anyway. They make my ass stick out! But I don't think I would wear them on an E/J walk, I would wear shorts and tshirt ofcourse!

Vege-Mital? hahaha Are you teasing my vegetarianism!!! You know i'm not very vegetarian anymore because I eat fish now and I also eat alot of foods that might have animal products in them.

G'day Metal? :zombie:

I think Sushi-metal is better than sheep-metal haha

Originally posted by Asylum Dancer
btw, congrats for the success on your tour with DESTRUCTION, LT!!!

Why you guys didn't come to Japan together??:D

Aw, thanx! :)

Us and Destruction or me and Heartless? HAHAHA!

Destruction were in Japan before Aus (I think! I could be wrong here!) and we couldn't afford to join them there even if they invited us. Apart from that we also didn't have a touring company to support us overseas then (we're talking to some people now).

Hopefully we'll make it over sometime next year, if not early in 2004 - I so want to go to Japan! :)

Originally posted by Lord Tim
Us and Destruction or me and Heartless? HAHAHA!

OK, let Schmier alone come to Japan!!:D;) haha!

There had been a rumour that Destruction would come to Japan during summer or autumn, but they didn't come. Maybe next year, before spring? I just hope so.

And funny long haired OZ guy is always welcome too!
Don't forget to bring your band, Tim ;)

oh, you guys dont want me to come? my pants are not tight enough and my hair isnt long....oh, thats too bad, ohwell....

goodluck tim! :D

Taki-chan, You are right! :

"Where did all innocence gone"

WHERE DID IT GO? ;)

I think we are not very innocent here :D

To all the sexy girls in Nippon.....Hajime mashita!! HEHEHEHE

"H"

:rolleyes: ,
kiwi boy :lol: