Asian girls...

Im gonna have to agree!! Asian girls are the ultimate, There simply is and never will be any subtitute ;) So my shopping list would read:

Yakisoba noodles
Sukiaki
unagi rolls
tight pants

ammmm ... they are Pretty cool ...
but i wouldn't go to the length of saying that they ARE the ULTIMATE ...

all the Ladies are beautifull and amazing in there very special way , we all have different ideas and tastes , we all like to try something new , interesting and unusual ....

in the past i went out with a japanese girl , a chinese girl , a europian , a yank and an aussie .. "no i'm not a womeniser lol" ...

and each one of them had something that would make you melt about her .... but since being in a western culture for as long as i could remember i found it hard with those who have not known it , lived it , liked it , and accepted it .. because differnace of opinion and belives becomes a problem ,but learning about each other's culturs and diffrences is very intersting , cause it's nearly as close as a first hand expiernce lol ... ...

but yeah , japs have the Cutest smiles lol ...

gongli2.jpg

Gong Li for President! *worship* :worship:

PS. Dracula you womaniser! I've only had 2 serious relationships. Well 1 really.

My ex-girlfriend is Mexican/Korean/Chinese. People always ask her "where are you from?" and look very confused. She looks different.

anyway...this thread is getting too long now, stop it!

:lol:

Hi everyone!

I'm completely new to this forum. This one's my first post.
(hehe, registered to a metal forum and my first post is about japanese girls ;) but anyway)

Yep, i have to agree. Japanese chicks are SPECIAL hot. But i never had one :cry: But I'll change that soon.

Me and a good friend of mine will make a trip to Japan in summer next year. So: WATCH OUT JAPANESE GIRLS for two guys with extra tight pants. :lol: :lol:

see ya.

Originally posted by kamikaze
Im gonna have to agree!! Asian girls are the ultimate, There simply is and never will be any subtitute ;) So my shopping list would read:

Yakisoba noodles
Sukiaki
unagi rolls
tight pants

ooooohh you can eat unagi! that's great :D
hey i saw your profile and we seem to have the same Bday!

cheers
J

Originally posted by junnie from the east
i'm not that gorgeous but it would be nice to see the guys in extra tight pants so please keep us posted! welcome :)

Aw you big liar! You so are gorgeous, young lady! :)

And stop looking at me in my tight pants, you're embarrassing me! :oops: HAHAHAHA!

hehe you guys are so funny :D

I dont have any skin-tight pants so I can't partake in this tight-panted madness, nevertheless..rock on!

HAHA Asians are my preference. I do find all race of woman beautiful. If races which you don't really perfer you can always find an exception to the rule.

I'm double lucky, I married a Filipina. ;)

Hehe, okay so lets talk about the musik that beautiful asian girls prefere.

Do u know "Rage" from Germany? I love them and i heard that they have very big Japan tours every year.

Yeah, Rage came to Japan in August, but that was the first time in ten years or something:err:

Anyway, thanks for replying my request, pinhead!
But then, I realize that this thread started with the title "Asian girls...", so maybe you guys have rights to talk about Asian girls or what kind of tight pants would attract them, hehe:D

Well, good luck you guys;)

Originally posted by Asylum Dancer
Look what kind of thread you have created, Jason!!!:lol:

Is there anybody who wants to talk about music, not about how tight your pants are? hehe:D

I know! tehehe. IVE CREATED A MONSTER!

But really, I did not expect this thread to get this big. Over 1000 views? This is crazy. We should stop this thread