Ask BH!

Then why did Dead commit suicide?

:lol: are you stupid?

Suicidal BM has nothing to do with Dead's suicide.

I think Dead killed himself, because he hated everything in this world. He told many times, how he felt that he didn't belong to this world. He really hated the metal scene, mainstream and posers.

“…we have declared war. Dead died because the trend people have destroyed everything from the old death/black metal scene. Today death metal is something normal, accepted and funny and we hate it. This was the only thing Dead lived for, as he totally hated this world and everything which lives on it."

“…we have declared war. Dead died because the trend people have destroyed everything from the old death/black metal scene. Today death metal is something normal, accepted and funny and we hate it. This was the only thing Dead lived for, as he totally hated this world and everything which lives on it."

if you knew anything about black metal, you should know that, this was later corrected, Hellhammer itself said they was just making publicity with his suicide.

Or because he didn't have the balls to face the world.

lol No, Dead is a hero. He died because of his beliefs. But I wouldn't mind him doing still some stuff with Mayhem. You know, he had maybe the best BM-vocals ever.

if you knew anything about black metal, you should know that, this was later corrected, Hellhammer itself said they was just making publicity with his suicide.

:lol: Hellhammer doesn't have the same ideology, that's why he said that.

Old Mayhem still lives, although Dead and Euronymous are dead.

Inb4: Lies.

GTFO

you're well aware that Euronymous was also on the business side of it. He wanted to sell music everywhere in the world, including third world places like Brazil, where he kept in touch with Sarcofago. he was a sell out :(

you're well aware that Euronymous was also on the business side of it. He wanted to sell music everywhere in the world, including third world places like Brazil, where he kept in touch with Sarcofago. he was a sell out :(

You have understood something wrong.

Of course he had business, just to spread the BM and to make sure their BM goes just for the "right" people. He didn't make barely any money from it. Actually he was broke most of the time.

If he would have been sell out, he would have made deal with i.e Nuclear Blast for Mayhem.

So your argument fails :)

lol No, Dead is a hero. He died because of his beliefs. But I wouldn't mind him doing still some stuff with Mayhem. You know, he had maybe the best BM-vocals ever.

GTFO

suicide is pathetic and cowardly
dead is a twat