Ask BH!

Well it may seem for you. But I know you don't understand BM and you listen it just because you wanna act cool. You try to be metal, but in the end you just end up being pathetic poser :lol: You don't even have nordic blood :lol:

I never pretended to be "metal".
Anyway why do you need to understand black metal when you have God on your side? :saint:
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DwfmtRcQAvI&feature=player_profilepage[/ame]

Why is that the most likeable down to earth people are usually hated by the general poulation for no reason?

....why is it that this thread, and by this thread i mean the whole COB forum on and off topic is all of a sudden becoming some meeting place for elite dousche whole nugget crunchers?

Why is that the most likeable down to earth people are usually hated by the general poulation for no reason?

....why is it that this thread, and by this thread i mean the whole COB forum on and off topic is all of a sudden becoming some meeting place for elite dousche whole nugget crunchers?

021.gif

ha, no though, it's when someone says something with which you dont agree they're automatically outcast and made into some super hated entity, and from then on have no real opinion and no one pays them any mind. It's bullshit, like really, everyone should talk and have civil conversations, maybe if a person says something you dont agree with, tell them in a civil manner, instead of automatically making them seem like complete asses. Sure people will disagree, sure the forums are a good place to have debates, but, be civil about it. If that's too much to ask for then really you need to kill yourself, because your human moral fiber is apparently dead, and you mean nothing to society.

ha, no though, it's when someone says something with which you dont agree they're automatically outcast and made into some super hated entity, and from then on have no real opinion and no one pays them any mind. It's bullshit, like really, everyone should talk and have civil conversations, maybe if a person says something you dont agree with, tell them in a civil manner, instead of automatically making them seem like complete asses. Sure people will disagree, sure the forums are a good place to have debates, but, be civil about it. If that's too much to ask for then really you need to kill yourself, because your human moral fiber is apparently dead, and you mean nothing to society.

applause.gif

You need to realize it's not the same thing when that person is doing it on purpose to get a reaction from someone. :Smug:

Because that's what COBOT is for. What didja expect? :lol:

Also, this thread needs to be officially renamed "classical music + faggotry". :Smug:

yeah man go for it safe the world fickgesicht :headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang: