Ask BH!

Are the girls really that ugly in UK that you'll have to end up in necrophilia?

My mom is alive and okay :) I guess you been banging someone else :lol:

I know she is, and I tell you how I know...when someone insults ones mother, the best counter is to reply that shes dead, which makes the attacking sexy bastard (in this particular instance, myself) go on a guilt trip, and the conscience gets the better of him/her, and replies "oh im so sorry, was it cancer?"

Only problem is, im a cold bastard with no conscience. I win everytime.

No I wont have sex with you. Im sorry, I dont swing that way. I cant be arsed with a scrub bath after shagging a Finn....

...again.

That wasn't the question, dumb ass. :lol: Now I'm getting more sure about your IQ level :lol: I feel sorry for you. You must also think you're some sorta "oldfag" - registered in 2005 :lol:

i'm doing my senior paper and i have to write a report on an influential American author, I want to write my paper on HP Lovecraft, since he's my favorite, and is very influential in the realm of strange fiction, my problem is, idk if my teacher would accept it, since he's not considered one of the greats outside of his genre. I would ask her, but she won't be back for 3 weeks, she returns the day the paper is due....problem...help...please...thank you.