Ask BH!

how many of you guys have BH on you're yours your ignore list?

Edit: quoted wrong person > this should go to BH

Apparently one less than before.

Wow. Brutal comeback there!
As you told another guy in the thread, back up your statements with arguments.

He's a troll, basically a bot actually. He has about 5 responces that deal with you either being untr00, poseur, cock sucker, or animal cocksucker. I got the moose due to my location.

The guy can't even properly spell Posseeuurrr.

In your opinion what is the best guitar tuing for melodic death metal?

i usually try this,
C F# B E G# C#

E A D G B E
every black metal band uses standard pretty much, so that's what he'll probably say

Oh and sorry to say, but non of it makes any difference at all. The only time anyone sits there going "oh what tuning is this!" is when you are trying to play along to it. Tune down a full 2 1/2 steps like the Kid probably does, you get used to its low sound very quickly. Its more of a way to get a thick sounding tone without going through the effort of finding one.

If you are doing something like Dropped D (and any variatons, step up/down blah blah), its a bit different because it changes all the spacing on the fret board, but going up/down whatever amounts of steps is so useless. If you can't sound heavy in standard tuning, you don't understand how to sound heavy.

Well I got the Baum part from Eichbaum which is this beer I should be putting in this glass...

6012_111011808928_664858928_2094372_3684397_n.jpg

6012_111011798928_664858928_2094370_5771238_n.jpg