Ask Janne!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whats up Janne?Dude you kick so much ass on the keyboard i just 2 got questions for you

1.)Where do you think the band will go sound wise on the next album?
2.)Will you guys ever come to Buffalo,N.Y.?

I have 2 questions....

- will you come back to Rome in future?

- I read that you tried to go to study architecture, and that you like drawing too.... are you drawing yet? if yes, what do you prefere to draw? I'd like to know that, because I studied aechitecture and I think it's hard, for you, bring in charge your projects on tour.... :p

id like to know this:

-how many hours do you practice per day(when youre not touring of something)

-could you write down ( :erk: )or make a link to some exercises you did when you tried to improve and all

-what was your first keyboard

Moi Janne!!
Well, maybe this my question ain't got interesting for you (I know), and then other fans made you all types of questions, so I almost don't know what to ask......but I was just curious to know:
- if not the keyboards, what else instrument would you have liked to play? (maybe you've already told it, but I don't know,sorry)
- and by the way, why did you choose keyboards? What do the keybords give you that you don't find in another instrument? Kiitos! :)

When you guys come back to Philadelphia,where would you like me to take you?-as in any bars or clubs?

Or maybe a hockey game?

and also,how do you compare Philadelphia to other US cities?

In the photo section of COBHC.com you play a Keytar in the earlier pictures. Is there any specific reason why you stopped using it?

Hi Janne!
1)Do you remember what was the intro on japan concert in 2003 (something like that: they're coming to take me away, ha ha)?
2)What covers have been done only for fun and what artists that you guys have covered do you really like?

Status
Not open for further replies.