Ask Janne!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey i'm new in this forum, hello everybody.
I only like to ask janne one thing... when you come to barcelona again? the last concert in razzmatazz was amazing!! I was in the first line.

Post edited 'cause I just noticed what a stupid question that was. Written half asleep, meh.

So, a new one... Has there ever been a moment when you have felt regret for joining CoB?

And edit again, second question which I just remembered I wanted to ask. So, I've read somewhere that you're into drawing. What do you usually draw? Could it be possible to see something by you in the net?

hey Janne,

I was wondering, did it bother you at all that in AYDY ur keys were more in the background than on the previous albums? Will u be a more ''Lead'' instrument in the new album? I hope so cuz ur the best dude!

1) Is there any recording of your music prior to CoB (when you were still playing jazz piano) that is available for us to listen to?

2) We always hear that Jens Johanssen is your biggest metal keyboard influence. I'd like to know who was (were) your favorite / influence when you were playing jazz piano.

3) Is there any interesting or funny story from your childhood (e.g., about stupid things you did, or you getting along or not getting along with Antti) that you can share with us? We get to read about Alexi's childhood through his interviews, but I am interested in how YOU grew up, too. Were your parents understanding or worried / upset when you started to get involved with COB guys?

4) Anything you can tell us about the 4th Warmen album would be greatly appreciated! I personally like the first 2 albums better than the 3rd one, although I think "Return of Salieri" is a killer tune. I also think that you don't need any vocals on Warmen albums (unless you want it for some reason). I'm completely happy and content with the Warmen tunes without vocals.

Janne, I'll be very happy if you could answer my questions although you don't have to! :)

Hi Janne,

1) What is the favorite time of day for you? besides :kickass: time

2) Did you enjoy playing at the Gypsy Ballroom in Dallas? now that they are closed, do you guys (or your management) have another venue in mind for that area---i know we hope so...

and now shameless attempt to show affection....

3) Would ya let me buy you a drink at the next Dallas/Ft Worth venue? :oops: haha

thanks Janne and have a bitchin day!

ill try to ask a totally different question here...

Have you got any information to tell us about Sinergy's fourth album, or the band itself? It will be very nice to hear something new from them.

Also, same old, could you give me a tip on how i can play faster on the keyboard? id like to do solos like you =)

thankyou!

1. what's to be expected on the new COBHC album?
2. any advice on how to get a band together? (answer to this very much appreciated :)

Ok people, stop your questions now and wait until Janne finds time to answer them. Maybe he won't be very motivated to answer if there are too many questions, so let's have a break right here.

1. what's to be expected on the new COBHC album?
2. any advice on how to get a band together? (answer to this very much appreciated :)

1.We have now 4 complete new songs. I like the stuff and dont think theres too radical changes in the bands sound.

2.Well putting a band together is easy if you have some musician friends but from there on it gets complicated, record deals etc...
that was a lame answer, sorry

ill try to ask a totally different question here...

Have you got any information to tell us about Sinergy's fourth album, or the band itself? It will be very nice to hear something new from them.

Also, same old, could you give me a tip on how i can play faster on the keyboard? id like to do solos like you =)

thankyou!

I know that even members of Sinergy (I happen to know a few very well) dont quite know whats happening with the album, they have recorded like 80% of it but dont know if they are planning to finsh it and when.

Se HEY JANNE!! siinä kalun mitan alempana ku painat bäckii, jos voit antaa nuotit niihi parin biisin introon?

Hi Janne,

1) What is the favorite time of day for you? besides :kickass: time

2) Did you enjoy playing at the Gypsy Ballroom in Dallas? now that they are closed, do you guys (or your management) have another venue in mind for that area---i know we hope so...

and now shameless attempt to show affection....

3) Would ya let me buy you a drink at the next Dallas/Ft Worth venue? :oops: haha

thanks Janne and have a bitchin day!

Hi.
1. I have no idea of a favorite part of day but sometimes it sure as hell isnt the waking up part.

2.I did enjoy the crowd but didnt like the venue so no big loss there. Im sure the booking agent has some alternatives.

3.It is usually not my thing to turn down offers like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.