Ask KIUAS

any chance for more guitar tabs? and Mikko, can you give some video lessons? I think you are possible the best guitarist comming out of finland right now, better than alexi or roope.

c'mon it's not that hard to tab those songs... well I know how to play some riffs/songs maybe I can make some Guitar pro tabs and upload them in a few days

My question is directed at Mikko.

Mikko,

How exactly did you get your start with guitar and what steps did you take to get to where you are now. I'm at a level now where I've hit a wall and I'm really struggling to take my playing to the next level. :cry:

I'm curious what specific areas you studied or genres of guitar you focused on as you developed your own skills.

Any insight would be much appreciated. You are my favorite guitarist, and your ability to both shred and maintain the cleanest, sharpest notes is beyond impressive to me. :worship:

Sincerely,
George

What the fuck do you mean? We'll play a headlining tour soon in the UK, Metallica and Slayer will be supporting... :dopey:
...ok, people have been asking that and there's been some talk but nothing certain. If you know any promoters or local bands that could organize something, you could ask them to contact us! In the meantime, Palvo Ukkoa!!!

Hahah, funny reading this now. I love it when I look at an old interview or forum post from years ago when the band has less exposure, and seeing where they are now in comparison. I'm doing my best to raise your Aussie exposure for a tour hopefully somewhere down the line- though if I ever have enough money to travel Europe (not likely) then I'll pray you guys have a local Finnish show around that time!