Ask Phelice a question (about Bochum)

A few questions then ;)

1)
Seems

Dortmund
Essen/Mülheim
Düsseldorf

would be the closest airports.

Any idea on how to get from there to Bochum the easiest?

Edit: Pretty much Düssueldorf it seems I'll get to.

2)
Do you know of any hostels or cheaper hotels fairly close to the venue?
(Though if accomodation with you or friends is possible I'd be forever grateful of course)

3)
Are taxis in Bochum easy to come by and reasonably free of tourist prices?

Yesterday when I got home from my fourth trip abroad in just over three months I promised myself I wouldn't go on any more out-of-Sweden trips this year.
Seems I'll be a liar :heh:

Since I'm a huge beer nerd I always try and find as many new beers as I possible cen when going to a new place.

Are there any specific pubs, restaurants, breweries or such you know of to get different beers?

Also are there arny stores where I can find bottled beers?

Cheers!

I fight back =P :lol::lol::lol: Ooo no destroying at the show, I am not getting kicked out for any reason! I'll kick your ass later, in the alley! muhahahha
I'll bring you (Tina) a carton of smokes, just tell me what brand you are most curious about.
OH and we all have to pick on Fester, it's my law :heh:

By the Gods this going to be fun! :kickass::kickass:

I don't know any brands (unless you guys have West and Lucky Strike over there, too), so feel free to chose :D

And yes, we have to pick a bone with Fester :D ...or 2 or 3 ^^

A few questions then ;)

1)
Seems

Dortmund
Essen/Mülheim
Düsseldorf

would be the closest airports.

Any idea on how to get from there to Bochum the easiest?

Edit: Pretty much Düssueldorf it seems I'll get to.

2)
Do you know of any hostels or cheaper hotels fairly close to the venue?
(Though if accomodation with you or friends is possible I'd be forever grateful of course)

3)
Are taxis in Bochum easy to come by and reasonably free of tourist prices?

Yesterday when I got home from my fourth trip abroad in just over three months I promised myself I wouldn't go on any more out-of-Sweden trips this year.
Seems I'll be a liar :heh:

1) All 3 are best by train. It is one and the same... erm... I dont think there is an english word for it -.- Verkehrsverbund... which means err.. well you can travel cheap in the Ruhrgebiet.

Damn it. Oh, just look here ^^

2) There are several hostels, hotels and stuff, and it even looks like I can get another friend to accomodate 2-3 people, so don't worry folks, I will do my best ;)

3) You don't actually need taxis in this area. Bus and tram go until deep in the night, and you may have to wait longest 30mins. But yea, you can get a taxi from mostly everywhere you can do a call from. But they are quite expensive, unfortunately.

Since I'm a huge beer nerd I always try and find as many new beers as I possible cen when going to a new place.

Are there any specific pubs, restaurants, breweries or such you know of to get different beers?

Also are there arny stores where I can find bottled beers?

Cheers!

You can get any beer at every supermarket. If you would like to visit a brewery, I would recommend DAB in Dortmund. Their beer tastes horrible but they have nice guided tours. You can learn much there.
Oh, and you HAVE to try Altbier! And Veltins!

I don't know any brands (unless you guys have West and Lucky Strike over there, too), so feel free to chose :D

And yes, we have to pick a bone with Fester :D ...or 2 or 3 ^^

I think we still have Lucky Strike, I will check it out. Marlboro and Camel are the major brands over here. Do you want menthol or non? Filtered or non? Lots to choose from.

Ooooooo yes, mass pick on Fester (mainly coming from me and you):heh:

Besides, they suck

Now...thems some fighting words. :hotjump:

Really though, it seems like you either love 'em or can't stand 'em. Most of my friends wont smoke them. I just assume they are too used to all of the other shit in their smokes.

Now...thems some fighting words. :hotjump:

Really though, it seems like you either love 'em or can't stand 'em. Most of my friends wont smoke them. I just assume they are too used to all of the other shit in their smokes.

The reds and blacks are ok, the blue and greens are too light for me. My best friend in NM smokes em.

I almost quit smoking, had 8 weeks under my belt...then I moved cross country in a moving truck with my two cats. I was about 8 hours into the trip and broke down. :( Le suckith

I just assume they are too used to all of the other shit in their smokes.

That's exactly it. Cigs just don't pack the same punch without all the additives.

I think Phelice might smoke non-filters tho, in which case she might like Pall Mall. Them are pretty hardcore smokes, i'm not even sure if they sell 'em anymore.

If she likes filters then she might dig Winston Selects.

Actually.. i wonder if they have menthols over in Germany. Might want to surprise her with some Kools or something..

Pity they don't sell variety cartons.

That's why they sell packs! Fuck it I'll bring her one of each that we listed, hahah solves that problem.
I can see the stares from the clerk already.