Ask Amon Amarth a question (about the new album)

When you do the tour with the new record, apart from doing the Tour Diary that you usually did in myspace, explaining us how things were going with the shows and so on... will you continue doing the videos, like with Studio Diary Episodes? It would be awesome if you do, because it was really funny and interesting to see all your videos and all the hard work that involves to do a record. Thank you.

Sonia G
Barcelona, Spain

Are there more "epic", longer (7:00 min +) songs along the lines of the first album, such as Victorious March?

Daniel
Canada, ON

Is the decision up to the band or the record company on what formats the album will be released on? ex. vinyl/picture disc vinyl/limited editions

Bill
North Bay, ON Canada

Will the band put autographed copies of the album on victoriousmerch.com?

Bill
North Bay, ON Canada

I am going along with these guys. Can you please answer these? :kickass:

Are there going to be more of those awesome vocals featured on Asator?
Have the guitar solos increased in bitchin'-ness, or was that studio diary a false alarm?
And I would also like to know artwork/title/song names.

Joe, Massachusetts

Anything on the new album going back to the old school like 'Where Silent Gods Stand Guard' or ' Pursuit of Vikings' maybe even 'Death in Fire' on this one? Don't get me wrong...Gods of War and Oden on our Side are two of my faves...

Did you just call Pursuit of Vikings, Death in Fire, and Where Silent Gods Stand Guard old school Amon Amarth?

Did you just call Pursuit of Vikings, Death in Fire, and Where Silent Gods Stand Guard old school Amon Amarth?

Yeah, I guess I did... is it not? I only own the WOoOs album, so to me those are old school... sorry if it is not. Like I've said before, I am new to Amon Amarth, so I guess everything outside of WOoOS is 'old school' to me. I can't get enough of 'Death in Fire' or 'Pursuit of Vikings' though...