Ask Phelice a question (about Bochum)

:OMG:

A packet of cigaretes that never goes empty!! How great!!! I will love oyu forever for that!

Can you get a bottle of mead that never goes empty, too?

Oooo the endless pack of smokes? I've been looking for that for years!!
Sorry present isn't that cool, but I do promise you will love it, after all it is my idea ;)

hmmmm heres a question....

where can i find

a plane ticket
a place to stay
tickets to each night
beer
and parents that would let me go by myself

FOR FREE?

i know you have an answer for that

when you grow up you will find out soon enough that nothing in this world is free, how's that for an answer, btw, I believe your parents came "free" with your deal

you wise fucker. Nuff said

you asked a wise question yourself and I gave you same type of response

so, let's keep it civil as one day we may run into each other making the situation uncomfortable

when you grow up you will find out soon enough that nothing in this world is free, how's that for an answer, btw, I believe your parents came "free" with your deal

you asked a wise question yourself and I gave you same type of response

so, let's keep it civil as one day we may run into each other making the situation uncomfortable

There you go..... the internets number one hardass.

I know it is still early but has anyone found any accomodation worth checking out yet?

Dont worry about it man! do what im doing, im gonna fly to Frankfurt, then just wing it from there. I aint pre-booking any accom, im mainly hoping ze Germans will feel sorry for the (now) homeless Aussie & give him a place to stay haha, & if that doesnt work, check into a hotel wherever. I dont even know when or what day i should trek down to Bochum, probably on the 26th, get there a couple of days early & get a decent idea of where everythin is in the town.

Workin like 6 nights a week now, earnin a lot of $$, but fuck its killin me!! I cant do the whole Vampire routine