Ask Phelice a question (about Bochum)

I don't really know any of you guys, but hopefully that will change once I get there..

Anywho, would any of you know how far the Ramada hotel is from the Zeche club?

Thats the hotel myself and my friends are staying, and I was just curious.

Cheers!

Hauk

You can check here http://www.vrr.de/en/fahrplanauskunft/index.html

It is from:
Bochum / Küppersstr.
to:
Bochum / Knappenstr./Zeche

So it will take about 30 to 45 minutes to get to the Zeche by bus / tram.

Greetings from the Ruhrpott :D

I don't really know any of you guys, but hopefully that will change once I get there..

Anywho, would any of you know how far the Ramada hotel is from the Zeche club?

Thats the hotel myself and my friends are staying, and I was just curious.

Cheers!

Hauk

How much is the Ramada per night?

we just have to do it before the first show ^^ wil be working then I think. the following days...well lets see :kickass::kickass::saint:

I thought that was the plan, do it before the first show? That way we know who to look for at the show and we can all form the forum rushing line and steal front row! :devil::devil::devil::devil:
I got front row at my AA, but that's cuz I'm smart and just looked for the biggest drunken fool who was trying to push his way forward and just stood in front of him. I got front row and he got to stand behind me. :heh:

You can check here http://www.vrr.de/en/fahrplanauskunft/index.html

It is from:
Bochum / Küppersstr.
to:
Bochum / Knappenstr./Zeche

So it will take about 30 to 45 minutes to get to the Zeche by bus / tram.

Greetings from the Ruhrpott :D

Sorry but I have to correct you:
Zeche = Prinz-Regent-Str. 52 (this I am very sure of)
Ramada Hotel Bochum = Stadionring 22 (in case there are no other Ramada hotels in Bochum, but none that I am aware of)

Thanks for all the info guys.

It seems were pretty far from the club in the Ramada hotel. How is public transport late at night? Is it 24/7 or does it stop at a particular time? And how expensive are taxi's?

Xurek: The Ramada is 69 euro per night for a single room. And for new years eve it's 79 euro.

Thanks again for the info.

Edit: Google Maps can prove quite useful :)

Google Maps: Directions from Ramada hotel to Zeche Venue

Sorry about the big link :)

Hauk

Sorry but I have to correct you:
Zeche = Prinz-Regent-Str. 52 (this I am very sure of)
Ramada Hotel Bochum = Stadionring 22 (in case there are no other Ramada hotels in Bochum, but none that I am aware of)

Yes, I know but those are the bus stops, Küpperstr. crosses Stadionring south of the Ramada Hotel.

Thanks for all the info guys.

It seems were pretty far from the club in the Ramada hotel. How is public transport late at night? Is it 24/7 or does it stop at a particular time? And how expensive are taxi's?

Xurek: The Ramada is 69 euro per night for a single room. And for new years eve it's 79 euro.

Thanks again for the info.

Edit: Google Maps can prove quite useful :)

Google Maps: Directions from Ramada hotel to Zeche Venue

Sorry about the big link :)

Hauk

I would hold off on accomodations as it's stil early. There might be an "official" hotel/motel that's somebody comes up with that's much closer and many will stay at. Still plenty of time. I wouldn't sweat it.

Being very busy atm in reallife, I am right now just checking a few things, too. Sorry about that. Gonna hear more from me in a few days I hope :)
I received your gift and have to say very very THANK YOU!!!

You are really awesome! AND you have the greatest ideas :D Very much looking forward to Bochum!! Love you sis!

Being very busy atm in reallife, I am right now just checking a few things, too. Sorry about that. Gonna hear more from me in a few days I hope :)

You are really awesome! AND you have the greatest ideas :D Very much looking forward to Bochum!! Love you sis!

It's the least I can do for you darlin. The very least. I will still be bringing you smokes, and anything else you ask for from the States.
Not all my ideas are great hun, trust I've had a few last night that turned out completely wrong :(
This isn't a good day for sister, sadly.
LOVE YOU TOO!!!!!!

hmmmm heres a question....

where can i find

a plane ticket
a place to stay
tickets to each night
beer
and parents that would let me go by myself

FOR FREE?

i know you have an answer for that

when you grow up you will find out soon enough that nothing in this world is free, how's that for an answer, btw, I believe your parents came "free" with your deal

Oh sister, after having a kind of bad day yesterday, I went to the store and found you the most awesome of all awesome presents, I can assure you...you are going to LOVE me for this! :heh::heh::heh:

Oh sister, after having a kind of bad day yesterday, I went to the store and found you the most awesome of all awesome presents, I can assure you...you are going to LOVE me for this! :heh::heh::heh:

:OMG:

A packet of cigaretes that never goes empty!! How great!!! I will love oyu forever for that!

Can you get a bottle of mead that never goes empty, too?