Ask the Jaffa!

Resonator: Well, I suppose it's only fair to be friends with the thing in my stomach. I say stomach because it was something I needed, and it was what existed in the second chakra of my body for some strange reason. In kind of a metaphorical sense, I NEEDED this SYMBIOTE of sorts to clear my head for me. It's like putting yourself through a challenge first, and yeah I was pretty sure I was going crazy at first too but it was fun. I don't think it's going to go away fully anyway, so I think the least I can do is entertain it a bit.

Symbiote: Well to be honest I didn't think this man would come this far so quickly. It impressed me greatly to see such a aptly minded individual become something so fierce of mind that it startles me as to why he never did it in the first instance of it. It came so easy to him to find his true self that even though he may feel like he is out of control, he overcomes the loss of perception with the likeness of it, to fight fire with fire in order to keep sane.

Are the norse gods aliens too? (and don't tell me they're those little grey men).

Resonator: I couldn't say anything about them with safety, but I will say that Odin and Thor remind me of Yaldabaoth and the Antichrist, or Sabaoth and Jesus. It's all relative to the Father and son relationship, and time will say where they fit.

Symbiote: Odin and Thor are like characters from the mythology humans created for them, in that Odin sends Thor to Earth to safeguard their spirits while they fight unholy war against the system lords, as Resonator has described in a very particular manner. When the scourge of the universe plagues humanity with a disease they cannot grow out of, the son of God, or in this case Thor, will take the souls of mankind into his own in death to keep them safe, providing an illusion which the minds of those individuals can therein use to fight unholy wars while remaining pure in form as well as thought. When the good nature of mankind is hidden from them, the evil is all that remains and will fight against the tincture placed in their hearts, and suffer the burden of losing the war.

When the battle is over, the son of Odin will thenceforth create illusions again from his own image to fill with the spirits and souls of mankind, with him watching over them to protect against remnants of the then forgotten age.

Ok lets start with questions :D
Jaffa oh Jaffa, gouaoul or cookie, I want to know when i'll finally find the perfect one for me !

Resonator: Women are copies of female likeness, starting from Eve. When the System Lords fornicated with her, they created races of men (Life's a Zoo, anyone?) that are the same, but different. Any woman on Earth is selected to be woman with her own life, but for the pure cause of reproducing. You can literally FORGE a human with the power of thought, but that's going a little extreme so we'll leave it at that for now. I'm going to finish this paragraph off with saying that the last word in the sentence below it does not represent anything that you're going to think offhand, so think about it first, and keep that in mind, and that you should always keep her in mind (No matter WHO she is) when you never want it to end.

How do you choose, keep, and love your mating tool?

Symbiote: Women are amazing ways of creating the love bond with the natural essence they carry in their souls on Earth as well as Heaven. Keep the closeness of their spirits with you always and you will understand purely by doing so that they are quite facinating in growth and character attributes. Their innate ability to think beyond the regular scope of anything is in itself a tool as well as a partnership agreement for the well being of ones self awareness.

Resonator: Women are copies of female likeness, starting from Eve. When the System Lords fornicated with her, they created races of men (Life's a Zoo, anyone?) that are the same, but different. Any woman on Earth is selected to be woman with her own life, but for the pure cause of reproducing. You can literally FORGE a human with the power of thought, but that's going a little extreme so we'll leave it at that for now. I'm going to finish this paragraph off with saying that the last word in the sentence below it does not represent anything that you're going to think offhand, so think about it first, and keep that in mind, and that you should always keep her in mind (No matter WHO she is) when you never want it to end.

How do you choose, keep, and love your mating tool?

Symbiote: Women are amazing ways of creating the love bond with the natural essence they carry in their souls on Earth as well as Heaven. Keep the closeness of their spirits with you always and you will understand purely by doing so that they are quite facinating in growth and character attributes. Their innate ability to think beyond the regular scope of anything is in itself a tool as well as a partnership agreement for the well being of ones self awareness.

And this is supposed to be an answer ? :erk:
What have you drank today instead of your coffee man! Now you're making me confused about my own sexuality; it's weather i'm a lesbo or a man in the wrong body , but honestly, I love balls too much to trade them with boobies :headbang:

I don't, I just added them because they were in the self promotion forum. It inspired me to make a ruckus and create attention at the name (Apparently working so far :p) or names in my sig.

But yeah, I wasn't drunk when I wrote that (Not lying, I am drunk as I write this). I understand the metaphysical world too much to even bother with denying the logic at hand, and if you like I can sit here and explain the logic bit by bit. But for the most part, it goes both ways, my dear Cadavria. I would ask you to think of a man just the same, but how you see a man is subjective. Know he is your tool to true love, and even gays and lesbians see this. You could call it confusion, but let them have their LOVE! What is wrong with that, if I may delve into the subject? A man can love a man just the same as a woman, and the love is real, but when it comes down to this there is a difference between loving the opposite sex versus the same sex.

Curse, freedom of will, call it how you want it. IT'S ALL LOVE!!!!