Asshole Things My Friend Who's Getting Married On Saturday's Fiance Has Done

that's exactly what i said last night! "he must have been raped while being called a sissy repeatedly as a kid, or he must be SO GAY inside and trying to lock down on it, because a person does not just turn out like this without some other factor"

I feel eternally sorry for her and the fact that she is making this decision. I had a boyfriend, a boyfriend I was engaged to (yes I know I was too young, but hey, it happened). He did the same kind of shit to me. Extremely verbally abusive and degrading, always making me do things such as the cooking example (he would never eat leftovers so if I cooked something yesterday he wouldn't eat it and would make me cook something new), always did his bills, balanced his check book, took care of his grandma while she was dying cause he couldn't be bothered to, took his mom to and from doctor's appointments,take him lunch at work, generally just be a wonderful girlfriend for shit. She should be careful though, because when I started standing up to him the words became physical action, and that is never a good situation. I don't know why, I just felt like sharing.

weirdscience4.jpg
weird4.jpg

i looked for this pic earlier, before xfer posted his, but now it's even more appropriate

Nut Butter said:
for some reason reading this thread has made me so so so so sad...
me too :(

but shit like this is so instructive.

chupe666 said:
it just pisses me off to see a lot of marriages where it doesn't seem to hold meaning to them.
BUT THE GAYZ ARE THE TRUE MENACE! GOD MAN, FOCUS!!

Kitty Star said:
because when I started standing up to him the words became physical action, and that is never a good situation. I don't know why, I just felt like sharing.
that's okay...I simply can't understand some guys, truly...I know they say most abusive adults were abused as children, but somewhere, somebody's gotta break the chain. I'm glad you're free. Just please please please find someone worthy of you next time!

The Dope said:
That guy sounds like a character out of a movie. If he weren't so pathetic, he would be the funniest thing ever.
In the abstract, you are correct. In the reality, this guy deserves life in prison with a 300 lb amorous cellmate named Abdullah.

that picture sums up so much...hunting, and is that a fucking Bruins emblem on his hat???? this guy is a complete charicature

xfer said:
- took up hunting two years ago because "it's what men do". he really sucks at it and faints/cries at the sight of blood (he swears that's why he fainted during his tattooing) but he thinks manliness uber alles, so he spent like $3000 on fancy hunting duds and a gun and hunting lessons.
Hunting lessons? That's something that exists? WTG!

ok alex if it's any consolation / ammunition: i asked my dad what 'hunting lessons' is all about and he said this:
"Only a pussy would do that."

This guy really has some major issues. I know plenty of womanizing jerks (I grew up in a very small town filled with lumberjacks and the like after all) but this guy takes the cake.

Good news is that you have a character for a novel/story/script, whatever, that will give you inspiration until the end of his natural life.