Assholes at work

So, I got written up at work today, for something I did not do. Someone shipped out bad parts from the shop and they don't know who did it, so they just wrote up everyone who had anything to do with those parts. They treat everyone like shit there. I want to burn the place to the ground, with everyone inside.

Funny you should mention Leatherface. There is this bitch that works there that is in her 40's but dresses like she is 16 and thinks she is totally hot. In reality she is nasty and has that I-tan-way-too-much leather skin look. We call her Leatherface.

This is the first job I've had where I can't complain about it, except that the really hot girl just quit.

The bosses and owners rule, I get to talk about beer all day, I get free beer sometimes, I get discounted imported beer, and the work is easy.

Let's hear your stories about idiots you have to deal with at work.

Here is mine:

There is this obnoxious, shit-brained jackass that I am forced to work next to. For one thing he is a jabberjaw, he won't shut the fuck up. He excessively talks about things noboby is even remotely interested in. More than once I've come close to offering 50 cents to him and saying "Look, here's two quarters. Go find a pay phone and call somebody who gives a shit."

He is also a weasel. Meaning if any task comes up that has any degree of difficulty he will come up with some lame, pathetic excuse not to do it. He often pawns it off on someone else...usually me.

He's a slob, too. He'll wear the same shirt two days in a row. Sometimes he has a B.O. problem, especially during the Summer.

I sometimes refer to him as "The Donut Hobbit" because whenever someone brings in Donuts he'll drop whatever he is doing go get some/devour more than one. It shows on him. He has quite a paunch. I say Hobbit because he is about 5' 5".

Oh, and sometimes out of the blue I'll hear him blurt out "Hee-Haw!" A while back I asked him why he does that and he replied "I like donkeys." I don't think that's the sort of thing one should be telling people. Sometime back he was "Hee-Haw"ing almost constantly so I finally got fed up with it and said to him "Do you do that in front of your kids, too?" to which he shot back "That's none of your business!" so I replied "I'll take that as a yes."

And one more thing which is probably worst of all, He is a rat-fink. He snitched to the boss on two (former) co-workers of mine who were also good friends of mine. I'll leave out the details of this incident but as a result they ended up leaving (voluntarily, they were not fired) a few months later. I was not involved in this incident but I had known about it. He also threatened to tell on me if I did anything like that. I said to him that nobody likes a rat-fink. Well we exchanged a few unkind words to each other and so I ended it by walking away and simply calling him a "fucking PRICK!" This incident happened more than three years ago and I won't ever forget about it. One thing's for sure if we were in prison and he tattled on someone like that he'd wind up getting shanked. Or in grade school he would get beat up during recess.

So to sum up, if we were on 'Survivor', the "Donut Hobbit" would be getting my vote. But not before stuffing a coconut in his mouth. I'll bet the whole tribe, as well as the opposing tribe, would join in.

Oh, and sometimes out of the blue I'll hear him blurt out "Hee-Haw!" A while back I asked him why he does that and he replied "I like donkeys." I don't think that's the sort of thing one should be telling people. Sometime back he was "Hee-Haw"ing almost constantly so I finally got fed up with it and said to him "Do you do that in front of your kids, too?" to which he shot back "That's none of your business!" so I replied "I'll take that as a yes."

:lol: One of the supervisors down at my trabajo has a tendency to open his mouth and stare in greeting. It's one of the most odd-ballest things I have ever seen.

RIA: Hello, Sir
Spvr: :Opens his mouth like a 5 yr old awaiting a spoonful of penincilan(sp?)

It would be one thing if he were merely doing this to I, and I alone, but he does it to everyone. One of my co-workers in kind asked him if he were awaiting a dick to enter his mouth. The man is rumored to fancy skirts of the trans-gender variety, so that could quite possibly be the case. The bloke suffered a minor stroke the other day, so this condition could be involuntary from this point forward. :zombie:

BTW - I fucking love my job on days like today. 8 hours alone, listening to metal radio, without an assignment or a care. :kickass:

I'm not so sure i need to bitch hearing some of your stories. So i'll keep it short. I went to work with a mate, he was my supervisor, but he was pretty cool about everything so i figured i had nothing to worry about. After a couple of months the soap opera crap started to filter through to my area of work. And i wasn't interested. I would quite often say to these people "do you get paid by the hour or what?". Then a week later my mate calls a staff meeting. Apparently my attitude towards other staff members is unacceptable. Mind you the owners who worked within the business didn't have a bad thing to say about me. I defended my position, but this guy wasn't having any of it. In the end whenever one of these gimps came to me with any sort of gripe i would tell them to their faces "does it look like i give a flying fuck?" and the like. Needless to say i quit before i bitch slapped someone.

/\ I've encountered this as well. Been in a situation where my refusal to partake in office gossip made me the recipient of said gossip and generally though of as "not a team player". Yet I'd always have time for anyone who ever came to me to discuss work or just say hi or whatever. Just because I didn't run around the office in return to gossip or be social, I ended up getting treated maliciously for it. Email chains in "the clique" containing made up information about me, false rumors being spread, etc. It was as if these people never graduated from high school.

/ I've encountered this as well. Been in a situation where my refusal to partake in office gossip made me the recipient of said gossip and generally though of as "not a team player". Yet I'd always have time for anyone who ever came to me to discuss work or just say hi or whatever. Just because I didn't run around the office in return to gossip or be social, I ended up getting treated maliciously for it. Email chains in "the clique" containing made up information about me, false rumors being spread, etc. It was as if these people never graduated from high school.

I know that one as well. Its retarded.

So this one awesome Native American guy on our team is switching shifts and joining a different team. So there was talk about if we're getting someone else to replace him and my coworkers said "If we do I hope it's not so an so...he's completely lazy and constantly fucks stuff up. He doesn't care about this job or his work"...

When I asked what this blokes name was they responded "Montelle, the black guy on the Disney team"

:lol:

Despite the broken english, you can still see why this guy is one of my biggest aggravations. Except sometimes weeks or months can go by, instead of a few hours. Then suddenly we've completely forgotten this shit exists and out of nowhere he tells us he's "fixed" it...We guess the guy is so totally burned out from drugs that he just doesn't see the forest through the trees sometimes. He's also great at not answering for ages(weeks) on end, then we get a bullshit answer, then he's on vacation for two weeks. Then he doesn't answer again.
Comment by Kascherus, Tim [06/May/08 10:30 AM]
I see none mime type problem:

Comment by Kascherus, Tim [06/May/08 05:58 PM]
We switched off the oma descriptor for all DRM 2.0 SonyEricsson devices.
The downloads should work now.

My Japanese co-worker may be the biggest backstabber I have ever encountered. She recently emailed management in an attempt to get one of the new hires axed. Mind you that this neophyte is extremely hard working, and one of the nicest persons I have ever met. However, the female Charlie doesn't appreciate the fact that she's a twenty something who goes out and party's on her days off, while she's a 47 yr old maid who sits around knitting all day. Yep, you heard me right, the bitch brings her yarn to work and knits for 8 hours on end with a scowl on her vein popping visage.

Unsurprisingly, she was stood up at the altar over ten years ago. :lol: