Astrology, spiritual ant other alternative stuff

I think we all know that God exists.

lemmy.jpg

:worship:

If anyone has the A&E channel on their TV, every Monday night at either 9 or 10pm, there is a show that comes on that is called 'Paranormal State'. Has anyone watched it before, or at least heard of it? It's my favourite show. Though, sometimes, I'm not sure if I'm quite confident in believing it. To those who don't know what this show is, it's pretty much almost like a ghost hunt. These people come into the homes, and try to determine if it's actually paranormal activity or if it's just in their heads. If it is paranormal, they do what they can to help the people get rid of it.

^now this is something I'm interested in. I've known so many of my friends claiming to have "seen weird shit," dead relatives, demons, ghosts and all sorts of hibbity jibbity. I haven't seen anything of the kind, no matter how many "haunted" places I go to, or how hard I try. And I live right near all sorts of supposedly haunted shit, being so near many battlefields and historical landmarks. I've always been open-minded to the idea of the supernatural. I just don't understand why so many of my friends would tell me about these encounters if they weren't real...its not like they have anything to gain from it and they seem genuinely shaken re-telling these events. If this stuff is real, maybe I'm just not susceptible to it? I don't have that "sixth sense" or whatever. Or maybe my friends are just fucking insane?

Input?

ha. yeah. and not to mention, look at your location. all these types of stories are usually heard in the east coast and midwest.
we be more normal ovah here in da westcoast :D

mum's a psychologist, i've read her books concerning paranormal activities, the apparent consensus is that the activities are created by the mind. (i don't mean the lunatic people seeing things). I've read that some minds are so strong, that they are capable to create a physical activitie, such as objects moving.

I personally don't belive in this tv's faggots that call themselfs paranormal and does tricks. But i do belive that exist people with some sort of "ability".