Astrology, spiritual ant other alternative stuff

I also can't wait until absolutely nothing happens on my 26th birthday.

yah, me too... and your point is...
icon_question.gif

why don't you try to tell something about me.

sagittarius december 1. :p

this kind of astrology/spritual stuff is interesting, have readed some pages it on internet.

ok :p i really need that this Capricorn + aquarius relationship to work out :lol: i need tips :p

hmm... well, depends on what problems you have (if you have any). never let a female Aquarius know that she's in a relationship in a way that she might think of as an obligation. give her space...
they have their own worlds in the clowds and let them dream, don't try to push them down. she's probably punctual, so try not to be late. and if sometimes she forgets to let you know that she's going somewhere/doing something don't freak out, they tend to be careless and forget things (not intentionally)...

think that's about it... this goes for typical Aquariuses. if you have any more questions feel free to ask. ;)

Maybe I'm being biased because all of those things sounded so pleasant, but I find them all to be true about myself. I'm a gemini born june 12th, 1984. I love how openly I live these days. I just backpacked through Europe and bullet trained all over Japan last summer. I go out to live events, clubs and dancing non-stop. I'm really into fashion, working out and eating healthy. I've been on a deep spiritual path lately too (please, let's talk about this more if you'd like). I like how astrology or any discipline expands knowledge about ourselves and the world, but I kind of disagree with it sometimes because it's too vague and generalized. People try and learn the "secret of man" and will come up with anything they can to make them feel more secure about their knowledge of others. Our upbringing, environment that we are raised in and other unique synchronistic events in our lives lead us all to be different in someway even if we were born the same day! A lot of the time we don't even know ourselves!

"In saving one life, we save an entire world"

"we are all in the same river, but seperate".

this is what I meant by "they like to talk a lot" :lol:

I would love to talk about self-improvement and developing of self-awareness ;) that's really my thaaang :D

I love your way of thinking btw... :)

I need your location. the point of a birth chart is that you see how the planets were aligned at the time of your birth, so location is relevant.

Well, I Was Born in México for being exactly in Southern México, if you want a more certanly location, I can go to google earth and copy the exactly location known as grid reference.

hmm... well, depends on what problems you have (if you have any). never let a female Aquarius know that she's in a relationship in a way that she might think of as an obligation. give her space...
they have their own worlds in the clowds and let them dream, don't try to push them down. she's probably punctual, so try not to be late. and if sometimes she forgets to let you know that she's going somewhere/doing something don't freak out, they tend to be careless and forget things (not intentionally)...

think that's about it... this goes for typical Aquariuses. if you have any more questions feel free to ask. ;)

ok, thanks :oops: i'll remember that