Astrology, spiritual ant other alternative stuff

what? I'm not sure what i'd rather believe in, ghosts or psycho kinetic abilities. I find neither plausible atm

Upps, sorry I didn't see your edit on that post.

Ok my exact time I don't know, I've been told I was born in the morning from 6 am to 8 am.

not precise enough. charts are done with precise time.

and to post on the current subject:

example - some people see perfectly fine; others are color blind or just don't see well. some are just blind. it's the same with your brain and it's senses.
we don't all feel, see, hear or smell things the same way...

that's why some people can sense or even see things and/or beings which are "supernatural".

Have you guys heard of the drug DMT? It's refered to as the spirit molecule. We all have it naturally occuring in us and shamans used to use it as a means to meditate and encounter other beings. The point being is that we use some small percentage of our brain's capabilities and dmt is a naturally molecule released in the brain by the pineal gland. Maybe some of us have more access to other parts of our brains that most haven't been able to use in the past (like the ability to see ghosts aliens etc)? The guy (rick strassman I think is his name) that tested dmt legally on people proposed for example that all alien abduction encounters were a result excess dmt production in the brain created by certain individuals. I'm not too sure of any of this, but thought it was kind of relative

If someone is seeing the ghost of a dead relative, how is this an intelligence issue over a psychological one?

They're not SEEING the ghost of a dead relative, they THINK they are. And THINKING (or lack thereof) clearly qualifies someone as an idiot.

About telekynesis: no.

that's why some people can sense or even see things and/or beings which are "supernatural".

Funny cause when asked to use their 'senses' in a controlled environment, it doesn't work. Let's put it this way: if I had to prove that I can see, no matter how controlled the experiment, I think I'd fare pretty well.

Have you guys heard of the drug DMT? It's refered to as the spirit molecule. We all have it naturally occuring in us and shamans used to use it as a means to meditate and encounter other beings. The point being is that we use some small percentage of our brain's capabilities and dmt is a naturally molecule released in the brain by the pineal gland. Maybe some of us have more access to other parts of our brains that most haven't been able to use in the past (like the ability to see ghosts aliens etc)? The guy (rick strassman I think is his name) that tested dmt legally on people proposed for example that all alien abduction encounters were a result excess dmt production in the brain created by certain individuals. I'm not too sure of any of this, but thought it was kind of relative

dont fuck with dmt it messes people up

and you're supposed to put ghosts in that "controlled enviroment" how?

There's always some excuse like "oh, the wind isn't right, this night the moon is quarter crescent and I'm constipated, they're scared of the cameras and everything"

Point is, if it did happen, it could be tested. Every test came out negative, with people misinterpreting natural phenomena, being schizophrenic or plain lying out of their asses.

maybe you can call them over with metal! "play COB and they will come!" :lol:

If I were a ghost, and someone started playing COB, I'd run (float) away like hell :p

yah, seen one happen before my very eyes... very kewl, and a bit scary... at first I thought it was some kind of trick, or a coincidence, but... weird stuff...

Yeah, it was a trick. This one was also NEVER recorded in controlled environments, and there isn't the 'calling ghosts' excuse.

I mean... anyone who CAN do it is sitting on a million bucks, because of James Randi's never-claimed prize.

If I were a ghost, and someone started playing COB, I'd run (float) away like hell :p

if I were a ghost, i'd go around reaching into peoples spines and sever their nerves and arteries all the time.

pity we don't really see that, and i wonder why.

They talk about all these evil spirits with people that get stuck on earth because theyre so full of hate. Yeah thats right bitches, i'm so evil that i rattle kettles and cups all day, fear my wrath as i will create several decibels worth of noise, boo.

then you're seriously on the wrong forum :lol:

Yeah, it was a trick. This one was also NEVER recorded in controlled environments, and there isn't the 'calling ghosts' excuse.

right, and you were there with me in the same room when it happened? :D
it was in a moment when the person was really pissed off about something, and three pictures fell from the walls... one glass also broke but I can't be sure about that one since it broke behind me. but the pictures...
okay, if one picture fell I'd say it was coincidence or something, but this was just freaky.
and since no one was recording anything at the time no, there is no evidence :p just three people who saw the same thing... from different angles of the room :D

I'm not saying the person has some special mind powers, but what else could it have been? (and no, the nails in the walls weren't loose, it was like someone pulled the pictures down)

then you're seriously on the wrong forum :lol:

Join date. I used to, not anymore.

right, and you were there with me in the same room when it happened? :D
it was in a moment when the person was really pissed off about something, and three pictures fell from the walls... one glass also broke but I can't be sure about that one since it broke behind me. but the pictures...
okay, if one picture fell I'd say it was coincidence or something, but this was just freaky.
and since no one was recording anything at the time no, there is no evidence :p just three people who saw the same thing... from different angles of the room :D

I'm not saying the person has some special mind powers, but what else could it have been? (and no, the nails in the walls weren't loose, it was like someone pulled the pictures down)

Just because you couldn't explain it doesn't mean there is no explanation. Sorry, you've been tricked. Either that or tell your friend to walk up to james randi and collect their million dollars.

Multiquoting is gay!!!!!

In regards to Leandro's claim of Trickery.

I always find it funny how scientists always think that everything can be explained. So what if the cause of this is say something that wouldn't be able to be tested or observed in a controlled environment until 20 to 30 years from now, when we had the technology or (comprehension maybe) to test or observe. Therefore it did exist, it is just that we were limited in to what we could test scientifically based on our means as a species or technology wise.

So even though it was there in our midst, we just shunned it for make believe because we could not prove it. This just seems foolish to me or just a way out to disprove something, when it was there all along. The same thing could be said of DNA. Most people in the 1970's or 80's probably couldn't comprehend or believe what is happening with DNA these days. Sure without proof a scientist has nothing to go by. I understand this, but denying that something exists because it cannot (yet) be proven, just seems like ignorance or arrogance.

Maybe being more open minded of the scenario of which I just mentioned in the last paragraph might lead to new possibilities, discoveries, or developments which would lead possibly a quicker resolution or means in scientifically observing these things.
Why condemn something that could very well just be far beyond our levels of comprehension at this particuliar moment in our time?