at the risk of giving away my dorkness...

don't get Will started on Vice City, that kid will never get tired of that game.

i think splinter cell is a good game, i also like the Medal of Honor series, and even some of the Ghost Recon games

I'm quite fond of FF7, but I haven't played it in years. Other than that, I do not play RPGs.

Final Fantasy 7 changed my life.

Since completeing that game and doing it in every possible way, i've now had a gun grafted onto my right hand and I travel the world fighting huge demons....

i prefer the suikoden series over ff..suikoden 2 being one of the best games i've ever played... but other than that, i don't get into rpg's that much.. currently i play jedi academy online everyday and i'm in a clan...hahah.hows that for nerdy. speaking of which, anyone play jedi academy in here? haha..

RPGs own..but Final Fantasy does not...well except FF4 and 6..those ruled..
i loved the Chrono Trigger and Chrono Cross games..and XENOGEARS! RAWR! not to mention anything Zelda! :) yahhooo im also fond of Mario games but those arnt RPGs..im a nerd and play table top RPGs..:p

Hehe, I still wake up at night hearing Kefkas music playing in my head.

IMO, the FF games took a massive dump and fell over dead after 7.

Back when I was younger (as in to young to go to a bar), I played a lot of video games.

Unfortunately, I have since discovered many more entertaining ways to spend my money, as in Stippers and Hookers, Booze, and, well, shit thats it.

I think I should have stuck with the video games. Would have been cheaper anyways :(

(looks in his wallet and realizes he spent his car payment on fast women, harsh drinks and has nothing to show for it. :headbang: )

Worthless said:
Hehe, I still wake up at night hearing Kefkas music playing in my head.

IMO, the FF games took a massive dump and fell over dead after 7.

Back when I was younger (as in to young to go to a bar), I played a lot of video games.

Unfortunately, I have since discovered many more entertaining ways to spend my money, as in Stippers and Hookers, Booze, and, well, shit thats it.

I think I should have stuck with the video games. Would have been cheaper anyways :(

(looks in his wallet and realizes he spent his car payment on fast women, harsh drinks and has nothing to show for it. :headbang: )
HAHAHAH :tickled:

DiscipleofTruMetal said:
i prefer the suikoden series over ff..suikoden 2 being one of the best games i've ever played... but other than that, i don't get into rpg's that much.. currently i play jedi academy online everyday and i'm in a clan...hahah.hows that for nerdy. speaking of which, anyone play jedi academy in here? haha..

Did you like Star Wars Knights of the old Republic? I thought it was fun as hell. I am not much of a single player game fan. But this game was great. Being a dark jedi kicks some ass.

As for first person shooters I play Counter Strike and Day of Defeat.

Maharet said:
RPGs own..but Final Fantasy does not...well except FF4 and 6..those ruled..
i loved the Chrono Trigger and Chrono Cross games..and XENOGEARS! RAWR! not to mention anything Zelda! :) yahhooo im also fond of Mario games but those arnt RPGs..im a nerd and play table top RPGs..:p

Xenogears was ridiculously good...best story in a video game hands down. I still have to get around to buying a PS2 so I can play Xenosaga.

I agree with most of you, FF VII was the pinnacle...none of the games after that had any edge.

COBSteele02 said:
Did you like Star Wars Knights of the old Republic? I thought it was fun as hell. I am not much of a single player game fan. But this game was great. Being a dark jedi kicks some ass.

As for first person shooters I play Counter Strike and Day of Defeat.
Naw man..didn't play KOTOR... play jedi academy online with me.heh..its fun as hell...its not an rpg...

i have played ff2, 7, and some of 10...i didnt like the whole map instead off just leveling so i never got through it all, but i say the longer the rpg the better, and zelda games own

Hehe, as for dorkiness, I once tried some D&D but got kicked out of the group. I guess they didnt enjoy the fact that every time we killed a monster I would have my character cut out their reproductive organs and carry them in a woolen sack. He would also Tea-Bag people and wipe his ass on their pillow cases. I was rejected by the nerds and kicked out of the group after the head dude or whatever had a large rock fall on my guy, killing him and crushing all my trophies. :(