ATOED : fan reviews

lol
drinking Grolsh, listening to NO TOMORROW, waiting for my chick who also likes Hypocrisy, its friday

LIFES GOOD

ps : Valley of the damned just kicked in, YEAH

actually, that was kind of intended back then. i was studiing psychology (and still am) and made a short experiment. the simple fact of putting a "woman like" avatar under my name made many people believe i was female. the style of writing or commenting was not, and I do believe, if i never had that avatar, nobody ever would have thought i was NOT male.

i wrote a homework about "autosuggestion, perception and internet chat / boards".

but i won't go any further into that. :lol:

hahaha cool man... in fact, was for your avatar... and i remember Shamateur asking for some pic of you in the user/pics thread hahaha!! :lol:o_O:zombie::guh:

hope he will not read this someday...

:rolleyes: btw... my fave songs aaaare:

sky is falling down
the quest
weed out the weak
no tomorrow
global domination

and taste the extreme divinity is sooo fucking brutal!!!

pd: maybe the pics thread has to return lol

find this album really good ! not have my fave songs for now (to early to have a deep thinking ...)
i'm just like supernova for the absence of atmospheric song .... I really this king of hypocrisy too (i'm a girl haha) and will be happy to find a new one in this new album ... but we finaly HAVE this f*ucking new music and it's wathever count for me now ^^

4 years of waiting is finally over! I love this album. Its so damn solid. Fuck, Peter really is one of the best in this fucked up world! HAIL! I dont have a Fav song yet. But The Sinner is fucking awsome, i love it! Just like the rest. like i said, its a solid album No song is boring in any way. You NEVER get bored, not one sec! Album of the year? Fuck yeah!

9.5/10.

Every song (including the sinner) is great.

Finally something beats out God Dethroned - Passiondale for album of the year. That is still #2 though...

Album of the year? Fuck yeah!

Agreed!

But like most of you, I wish there'd be some clean vocals on at least a couple of songs. But other than that, it's fucking brilliant. Haven't been able to decide which songs are my favs, but the album in it's entirety is pretty much perfect.

We should almost create a thread were people could tell their gender, because I also thought vitorias123 was a guy. :p Anyway, I would say that his album is a big 9,5. Best sence their self titled.

Pros: All the songs are really great, I never get bored.
Peters vocals make me shiver. He sounds so great
The production is great, and I can hear the bass good now.
The album is long, of course I wanted to hear more (with the quality of this album I could listen to it even if it would be two hours long) but one hour is a great time.

Cons: Well, the only thing thats bad is like evryone says, I would like a slow song with clean vocals like paled emphty sphere, or slippin away.

It's hard to pick my favorite songs but well:
Global domination
Weed out the week
Sky is falling down
Valley of the damned
No tomorrow
The quest

This was worth four years of waiting, but it will be better with just two years :D

For me is "ATOED" a 9/10 :kickass:

1. Valley Of The Damned.........9,5
2. Hang Him High...................9,5
3. Solar Empire......................8,0
4. Weed Out The Weak...........8,0
5. No Tomorrow.....................9,5
6. Global Domination...............9,5
7. Taste The Extreme Divinity..10
8. Alive................................7,5
9. The Quest.........................9,5
10. Tamed (Filled With Fear).....8,0
11. Sky Is Falling Down............8,5
12. The Sinner.......................9,5

Virus was a little bit better for me, but the the new album is also fucking great.
ATOED could have another aggressive, highspeed song like "taste the extreme Divinity" (godlike) :worship:

We should almost create a thread were people could tell their gender, because I also thought vitorias123 was a guy. :p

How about a thread with gender and pictures, so we get to see the arses that rape cob-kids every day. :D

The way of life
Read between the lies
Blind man preach to the dead
The sacrifice in a holy battle
No one will forget
Limping through the ashes of the remains
No soul was saved
The great genocide
Our fates are sustained

:worship:

^Ahh i love Valley of the Damned, one of my fav songs on the album. Also i like how at 2:33 they used part of the melody from Reincarnation, but in a completely different way.

As far as the album goes and as i said before in the other thread, its fucking brilliant. Just about everything on it is amazing. Best album since s/t without a doubt.

I cant find much wrong with the album at all. I do seem to agree a bit with the general consesus being that it lacks clean vocal passages and an abundance of layered vocals and it lacking the slow atmospheric ballads such as Slippin' Away, Paled Empty Sphere, Living to Die, The Final Chapter, and so on. This is not to say that ATOED doesnt have atmosphere. The Quest and No Tomorrow are very atmospheric and not to forget the awesome atmospheric passages in many of the other songs on ATOED.

Besides these things, ATOED is breathtaking!!11