Questions to Hypocrisy members

Important question for peter as a producer, because I'm a huge fan of most of his tones :

- How much do you still use the Sansamp PSA-1 on your records ? How is it processed, is it blended with other amps ? What are your cabs of predilection for the guitar tone ?
- Do you mix ITB, OTB, or a mix of both ?

+1 i would also be interested in how he gets his tone

No matter what he does, no matter how he looks but you have to admit that Alexi is great guitar player and he can fill missing 2nd guitarist in hypocrisy. He will just play live not compose songs for hypocrisy. Im into death/black metal but still i like COB i'm not worried if someone thinks that i'm trve or not. If music satisfy my ears than i just listen to it no matter if they are popular or dont know. You can't say that COB is gay or shit couse they are more popular. For example Metallica one of most requested bands in the world but still they are good. P.S And yeah Hypocrisy uses in some songs keyboards!!!

I like COB i'm not worried if someone thinks that i'm trve or not.For example Metallica one of most requested bands in the world but still they are good. P.S And yeah Hypocrisy uses in some songs keyboards!!!

5jvi9u.gif

No matter what he does, no matter how he looks but you have to admit that Alexi is great guitar player and he can fill missing 2nd guitarist in hypocrisy. He will just play live not compose songs for hypocrisy. Im into death/black metal but still i like COB i'm not worried if someone thinks that i'm trve or not. If music satisfy my ears than i just listen to it no matter if they are popular or dont know. You can't say that COB is gay or shit couse they are more popular. For example Metallica one of most requested bands in the world but still they are good. P.S And yeah Hypocrisy uses in some songs keyboards!!!

*putting my hand against my head and doing the longest sigh the world has ever seen* :rolleyes:
You are a little bit late saying that, as the tour is cancelled long ago so he wont play with them, this discussion was done a month ago. :lol:

Metallica? Did they have more than 4 Albums? Did I miss something? :p

Yeah, you are missing pretty much... But still i can't understand why there was so big disagreement about Alexi ? Maybe Peter would more influenced Alexi and maybe he would start play more metal! Hypocrisy :kickass: wish them see live :worship: but it will never happen...

Yeah, you are missing pretty much... But still i can't understand why there was so big disagreement about Alexi ? Maybe Peter would more influenced Alexi and maybe he would start play more metal! Hypocrisy :kickass: wish them see live :worship: but it will never happen...

For me it's the same with metallica as with in flames, in flames didn't make new albums since 2000 for me:p

Would you just please leave this subject alone, everyone was glad when all the COB fans left and the whole argument was done! :zzz:

For me it's the same with metallica as with in flames, in flames didn't make new albums since 2000 for me:p
So true. :lol:

INFLAMES

never really liked that band apart tune STAND ABLAZE which is fucking awesome.

Jurgens : you should not beat a dead horse, especially when its wearing makeup

For some Hypocrisy have just 2 albums when they were more Death metal! :) Yeah, but Supernova probably have the point!

For some Hypocrisy have just 2 albums when they were more Death metal!

this sentence doesnt make much sense to me...

Yeah, but Supernova probably have the point!

ok well now you are starting to make some sense :)