Questions to Hypocrisy members

You shouldn't have said that.

indeed he shouldnt

whats the point of COB fans :

''Wait you guys should be happy to have Alexi in the band, I mean, COB are better than Hypo 1st, and 2nd, you will have tons of new fans since its better and more known around the map!!!''

Like I would stumble on COB forums and say

''Heh everyone, guess what, Peter is gonna perform vocals on the next COB album so finally you guys will gather a few new fans from outside the homosexual metal community!!!!''

And then I would get an antagonistic reaction and wonder why like a cockball

:kickass:

Why do Hypocrisy fans feel so threatened by Alexi? Despite his fingernail ink and eyeliner he still writes better music than Hypocrisy. I don't like saying that as I adore Hypocrisy and especially on their forum, but really. Throw a bottle at me if you will. Then I can name you 20 mind blowing COB tracks.. pick any and tell me it sucks..

I like COB, I really do, but please shut the fuck up.

If they were headlining on this next tour it could be wise to film a gig as Alexi is with them, it would gain them shitloads of new fans, as COB fans will most likely enjoy Hypocrisy.

Please god no. I am sick enough to have one person on our forum that posts comments like "he still write better music than Hypocrisy".

hahahahahaha!!!!!!!... can't agree more with LokiFoki, Supernova and aeterna

this guy is awesome, he needs to convince us that COB is great

enjoy your band man... but stop saying bullshit

Fine I'll drop it. I try to say both bands have somethings to learn from each other, and on both bands' forums people ask "Like what?"

then i'd advice you to try posting in the same manner you did here at the bloodbath section.

they'll rip your balls off.

cheers:headbang:

Fine I'll drop it. I try to say both bands have somethings to learn from each other, and on both bands' forums people ask "Like what?"

ok so your way of saying that is ''COB is better than Hypocrisy so basically Hypocrisy could learn to become a better band''

wow I'd like to see ya ask for a box of condoms at the store, if you are as clumsy Im pretty sure you end up most of the time with a studded strappon up the arse

ok so your way of saying that is ''COB is better than Hypocrisy so basically Hypocrisy could learn to become a better band''

wow I'd like to see ya ask for a box of condoms at the store, if you are as clumsy Im pretty sure you end up most of the time with a studded strappon up the arse

When I "stated" Laiho writes better music, there was sarcasm intended because the guy I replied to said Hypocrisy fans don't want Alexi anywhere near them. My intention was to coherently ask a logical reason as to Why. Saying you don't like his eye-liner is not a good enough reason. Why do you care about image? Will you stop being a Hypocrisy fan if a bunch of teens start wearing their shirts?

Those bands play 2 different styles, each one is good at it's own. And he just plays the guitar. So there's absolutely nothing to learn.

I try to say both bands have somethings to learn from each other
I honestly can't see how Hypocrisy could benefit from "learning" anything from COB. The way is see it, COB used to make good music, while Hypocrisy still do.

... But that's just me. :rolleyes:

I honestly can't see how Hypocrisy could benefit from "learning" anything from COB. The way is see it, COB used to make good music, while Hypocrisy still do.

... But that's just me. :rolleyes:

Ok one thing is Hypocrisy doesn't use keyboards. You might wanna check for example a track called One Day You Will Cry and tell me what you think about all the keyboard material on it. Mainly the intro and the breakdown after the solos.. that cannot be done without a keyboard. (There's plenty of genious keyboard ideas on the newest album.)

He just plays guitar as a fill-in for hypocrisy

Yeah, and that's why I don't get the problem. If the worry concerns the crowd turning into a kindergarten attracted by Alexi (he's a personality after all) then I must say many older/past-teens COB fans like myself feel difficult with that as well on COB tours. Then again you have to understand I guess.

Ok one thing is Hypocrisy doesn't use keyboards. You might wanna check for example a track called One Day You Will Cry and tell me what you think about all the keyboard material on it. Mainly the intro and the breakdown after the solos.. that cannot be done without a keyboard. (There's plenty of genious keyboard ideas on the newest album.)

When you say learning I thought you meant styles, techniques or whatnot, but I'm quite sure Peter is aware of the exsistence of keyboards... And they do use them, just not nearly as excessively as Bodom.

Anyway, Janne's stuff sounds neat, but I don't think it would fit Hypocrisy's music at all.

When you say learning I thought you meant styles, techniques or whatnot, but I'm quite sure Peter is aware of the exsistence of keyboards... And they do use them, just not nearly as excessively as Bodom.

Anyway, Janne's stuff sounds neat, but I don't think it would fit Hypocrisy's music at all.

By learning I mean Hypocrisy has maybe more atmposphere in their music, and that's something COB has been lacking of late, while COB is quite prone to stand-alone melodic ideas that are often if not abscent then at least more low-profile in Hypocrisy.. aspiring to draw technical ideas from another genre of metal would be absurb. But maybe they're just different and combining these elements would mainly happen in the artist's sub-consciousness, rather than Alexi or Peter saying why won't you do this like this.

Yeah, and that's why I don't get the problem. If the worry concerns the crowd turning into a kindergarten attracted by Alexi (he's a personality after all) then I must say many older/past-teens COB fans like myself feel difficult with that as well on COB tours. Then again you have to understand I guess.

Well, I don't have any problem with him filling in as guitarist, he can play good and as long as he sticks to the music its great. I would never dream of not attending a show just because of a fill-in.
I dig what you say about the fankids and I can understand why you dislike them as well.

When I "stated" Laiho writes better music, there was sarcasm intended because the guy I replied to said Hypocrisy fans don't want Alexi anywhere near them. My intention was to coherently ask a logical reason as to Why. Saying you don't like his eye-liner is not a good enough reason. Why do you care about image? Will you stop being a Hypocrisy fan if a bunch of teens start wearing their shirts?

this is the problem man:

Ugh, i dont even like how its advertised on my local venue's page

Children Of Bodom's frontman Alexi Laiho is filling in on guitar for Hypocrisy
featuring:

Ensiferum

Hypocrisy

Exdeo

Blackguard

Cynonyte

:zombie: