Questions to Hypocrisy members

Supernova

Jan 15, 2005
The Disclosure
Denis told he could forward some questions to the members, heres the thread people!

ps : please, read the previous questions and answers carefully b4 asking new ones, as maybe your questions have already been asked and answered!

pps : think twice b4 asking a question...keep it intelligent and dont go too private

thanks!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Here are mine Denis!

ok well here are the questions I have :

-What guitar tuning does Peter uses now? He used Standard B for a while but since Virus some tunes sound like he uses A#

-Mikael wrote 4 songs out of the 11 'standard' ones, which ones are they?

- Have Peter and Mikael wrote at least one tune together for ATOED?

1. Who will be the supporting acts for the european shows?
2. Who will be the second guitarist for the european shows?

And most importantly:
3. Where can I buy that hoodie horgh is wearing on the promo pictures (black hoodie with the old logo in red printed on it)

Thanks.

Peter, Mikael or Horgh!

We all need that zip-up hoodie horgh is wearing in one of those pics. The one with the old logo design. That is wickedly sick! Very wicked! I would buy that in a heartbeat!

Like I said, u 3 are the 666 of death metal!

:worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:

The three bonus tracks on the slipcase cd, will there be any more neverbefore heard songs than the sinner, or will they just be live songs or something? Thanks if I could get an answer, you are all gods.

Edit: Never mind this question now, it was answered along time ago.

-Mikael wrote 4 songs out of the 11 'standard' ones, which ones are they?

+1

- also, Horg take place writing something for this album??

- even when we can see a little change (since the last album) in this new one, the way is little close to Virus but with more "traditional" (final chapter, S/T...) Hypocrisy things (maybe somebody disagree, you can help me on this point), more melodies, more atmosphere and not so modern death metal elements:

are we seeing the way you (the band) want for Hypocrisy?? i mean... is this the sound, the songs you want for Hypocrisy... have you found the point when you say "this is the thing we were searching"... or in the future we'll continue hearing changes or new things??

- oh... and please Denis, ask Peter if we can expect a tour in latin america next year??? if don't... when please!!!!!????:worship:

I really don't think Peter or the band on their own decides where to tour or when, that's much more likely a decision made by the record label somehow, possibly together with the band, depending on what offers they get from local promoters.

I wouldn't think that the band knows where to buy every bit of merchandize available, nor do I think they bought most of the stuff themselves that they do wear.

Asking questions to the band where you in the same question admit you've actually downloaded the album illegaly already, isn't that not very rude but also condescending in a way?
(Yeah I know all of you have pre-ordered the album as well, but that still doesn't make it right)

here's a question for Peter.

When is Hypocrisy gonna do a full headlining US tour? ? ? I really do believe the time has come for them to expand they're "solar empire"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :kickass:

here's a question for Peter.

When is Hypocrisy gonna do a full headlining US tour? ? ? I really do believe the time has come for them to expand they're "solar empire"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :kickass:

how can Peter know that? As he's not the one whos gonna decide this.
If ATOED sells really well in the USA (Canada too), maybe the next tour like in late 2010 (if theres one) might be an headlining one.

- Any possibility of Russian tour (like Peter already did with Pain)?
- I second hamster about who's gonna be a second guitarist at live gigs?

"Supernova"

the question is not directed to you but hopefully Hypocrisy of course! ! :rolleyes:

yes, it is, but sometimes when you think a bit you can answer the questions yourself.

thats why I said ''think twice before asking a question'' because sometimes you already know the answer yourself

No I do not know the answer to my own question....................that is why i posted it in the first place! o_O

well then I answered it cuz I knew it myself...of course we can wait for Denis to forward us the exact same answer :p

I mean man its logical, if the tour was the entire responsabilty of the artists, everyone would wanna headline, no? You take whats offered, you are free to decline if not interested. Since Peter doesnt have the control over that, he cannot tell you when an headlining tour for N-A is planned.

UNLESS theres already an headlining tour organised for 2010, but since it hasnt been announced yet, you still wont get an answer, cuz its still ''secret''

See, logic alone answered your question bro :)

Alright! I guess we'll just let you be the "Zoltar" of everything futurewise! :err:

:loco: I had already asked a question! Simple as that! Just let it be what it was supposed to be in the first place. A question for Hypocrisy!! Thats all it was!