atrox!i cannot wait the new one!

the new ATROX album on code666 will be out in 2003.
the band just informed me that they'll enter Skansen Lydstudio in Trondheim during December 2002 and they'll finish around february or march 2003. so I expect a mid-late 2003 release. Monika and Eivind promised me a sicker, stronger and craziest bunch of songs... the countdown started....!!!

we're happy to inform you all that ATROX :worship: will enter next week a Norwegian Studio to record their brand new album for code666.

more news as soon as possible

hi guys hi emi, it's monika of atrox speaking. yes we're going to studio next weekend so we're gonna rehearse a lot this weekend I guess... we've got 8 songs and hmmm it's hard for me to describe them... hmmm nooo I don't know what to say hehe, but it's cool... I have also started working on the cover, lots of freaks hehe. We'll get to use the studio 24 hours a day (we got 8 hours at tico tico studio) so I guess we'll be able to experiment a good deal... looking forward to it! cool to see that you're so enthusiastic about atrox dimensionidol man :)

Originally posted by monikaedv
hi guys hi emi, it's monika of atrox speaking. yes we're going to studio next weekend so we're gonna rehearse a lot this weekend I guess... we've got 8 songs and hmmm it's hard for me to describe them... hmmm nooo I don't know what to say hehe, but it's cool... I have also started working on the cover, lots of freaks hehe. We'll get to use the studio 24 hours a day (we got 8 hours at tico tico studio) so I guess we'll be able to experiment a good deal... looking forward to it! cool to see that you're so enthusiastic about atrox dimensionidol man :)

yes!yes!yes!

directly from the goddess herself!

:eek:

i have tried to write to you an email in the past!

i really love your voice and your freaky paintings!

but what is the correct email of yours?

and is there a new website?

i am fuckin' impatient!

and believe me atrox will be the next big thing!

it is not common to listen something like this in the world of metal!

great!

:D :D :D :D :D :D

oh!

i have read monika's post on norwegian metal board and she have already answered me incidentally!

email phobia?

good title for a next song!

:lol:

anyway welcome monika in the world of ultimate metal together with other great artists and nice and humble people like vintersorg,tyr,steve di giorgio and angela "queen of growl"gossow!

yes ultimate metal rule!

:cool:

:D

yes mail phobia... hehe I often don't dare to read my mails and stuff... sorry... but I'll just answer here instead, that's no problem... cool that you like (ok, love... hehe) atrox and my contributions to it, many people are so provoked by the way I sing that they say the cruellest things about me which sometimes can be very hard to forget. Well, there are lots of very positive reviews and stuff as well but it's kinda easy to get stuck on the bad ones hehe...

ehhh who is angela grossow....?

seems like MFH always has something negative to say... I read some of the Manes posts you see... hehehe

be nice man!!! Homework for you, MFH-man: think of something positive to say and say it to us :)

I haven't started on the front cover yet but it'll be a bunch of freaks for sure, hehehe... I have began painting the pictures for the back and front of the booklet though and that's lots of freaks, faces mostly, looks like some kind of audience or a choir hehehe... For the front of the digipack I think I will make use whole freaks, like their whole bodies. And I will use some of the same guys as on Terrestrials, at least one of those blue guys. And the lizard, I've got a good idea and a quick sketch of the lizard putting up some posters of us but I don't know if I should tell you and spoil the surprise... it's really funny hehehe... Eivind is a bit sceptical to it as it makes fun of ourselves but I think he'll like it when it's finished. I think I'll also paint a picture for each song. ANd good news: I've become better at painting!!! I have practiced quite a lot so you can clearly notice the difference. The drawn lines are almost invisible so it's less cartoonish... even if I like that style too... oh well it's gonna be cool :)

Originally posted by dimensionidol
who are you to say this?

do you know her personally?

if it is yes tell us why she is hypocritical?

:confused:

she bitches about men gawking at her @ concerts, yet poses like a skank for magazine covers; not to mention she fucked her way into the scene

gay.

Originally posted by MFH_Productions

-she bitches about men gawking at her @ concerts, yet

-poses like a skank for magazine covers; not to mention she

-fucked her way into the scene

gay.

- :confused:

- i am tired of this she's doin' what she want with her imagine!:mad:

- :confused:

enough?

:)