atrox!i cannot wait the new one!

Originally posted by MFH_Productions
she is nothing more than the zog-driven conuration of a 40y/o $2 buck hooker with mediocre vocals fronting a gaythencore has-been .

blablabla spreading bad vibes to everyone, makes life worth living doesn't it...

I'll never buy anything from mfh prod, but I guess that just makes you happy cause earning money is BAD isn't it?

And let me answer for you: "I would never want a wimp like you - trying to force everyone to be nice - to buy anything from mfh, fukk off and die"

yes hehehe... I think they were a couple in the 80s but now Boy George says MM is a closet hetero... I've seen a video of MManson from the 80s, singing pop, looking like a woman. He had a silver dress and very long hair combed to one side hehehe

Eivind from Atrox just informed me that they finished the recording of the new album (working title: ORGASM). now a little break, and they will start mixing in late January 2003.
some of the song titles: Tentacles, This Vigil, Secondhand Traumas, Pre-Sense, Methods of Survival, Hartquake, Flesh City and Burning Bridges.

can't wait...:D

Ok, I just have to tell you all to expect a damn brilliant album from Atrox soon... I checked in on'em down at Skansen Studio and got to hear some work-in-progress.... And: damn: that's some dang-diddle-devilish shit... Absolutely absolut etc. Their best work yet! Harder maybe, but schizo as a threeheaded siamese foursome...

Eivind from Atrox just informed us that they will finish the mixing of the new album next sunday, then they will take care of the Video and the new website.
the release date is planned after summer, at the same time of AGHORA.

hey ppl :)
never heard Atrox , I m gonna buy it soon though..
in the BNR metal pages made it to the top ten of 2002, and I really dig whats in there..
whats the name of the lp ?
is code666 based in italy ? do you have a proper distribution in the whole europe , or should I rather ordre it online ?

code666 is based in italy, and we do have a proper distribution in Europe, Japan, Usa...
where are you from? i can advise you about our local distributor.

ATROX: the new album is still untitled (as far as i know...)