ATTACK ATTACK HAVE DROPPED A GOD LIKE BOLLOCK

both AAOA and Martyr Defiled are UK Deathcore bands. They are pretty big over here. They both have been totally taking the piss out of crabcore and Attack Attack to the point that AAOA put up a tshirt design about it. They were doing in a funny way that most of the internet and metal world is.
Is this t shirt available anywhere?

I wanna see this, haha.

... I have to respect the band for getting signed to Seige of Amida without playing a gig though.
The new album was okay, everything before that was shit and almost as bad as any crabcore band,

They got signed partly because the singer and "lead" guitarist's old band were on the verge of getting signed when they spilt up, and partly because the singer's dad has contacts. Their first gig was supporting Napalm Death

I played bass for them for a bit, and the whole thing was like a sitcom or something - they used to rehearse so quietly you could pretty much talk over it (including the drums); they literally stopped dead in the middle of a song once because I played something other than a root note (I was told "heavy bands don't do harmonies"); and the only time they ever had an in-depth discussion about anything was when deciding what film sample to use on a particular song - which was basically a "which one has more swear words" contest.

They announced I'd joined the band on their website without telling me (or asking me for that matter), then a few hours later posted a statement saying that I'd quit - neither of which I found out about until a few weeks later. It was a very strange experience from start to finish :p

Steve

I'd love to play them some of my Immolation CD's.

Indeed, does this little pop/quasi-metal cult have no idea of the roots & their contemporaries in the genre? Someone needs to take these V-necks out to a Behemoth gig. :devil:

They got signed partly because the singer and "lead" guitarist's old band were on the verge of getting signed when they spilt up, and partly because the singer's dad has contacts. Their first gig was supporting Napalm Death

I played bass for them for a bit, and the whole thing was like a sitcom or something - they used to rehearse so quietly you could pretty much talk over it (including the drums); they literally stopped dead in the middle of a song once because I played something other than a root note (I was told "heavy bands don't do harmonies"); and the only time they ever had an in-depth discussion about anything was when deciding what film sample to use on a particular song - which was basically a "which one has more swear words" contest.

They announced I'd joined the band on their website without telling me (or asking me for that matter), then a few hours later posted a statement saying that I'd quit - neither of which I found out about until a few weeks later. It was a very strange experience from start to finish :p

Steve

It saddens me to know that bands who do stuff like that actually get signed to labels

oh and this was funny

66603_10150309900020313_760100312_15037716_8127185_n.jpg

Steve

Maybe not then...... :Spin:

There are so many pics in those fan photos that made me lol chronically especially the one how someone has replaced all the band members faces with the face of jesus from The Passion of The Christ.

Fuck I love the internet sometimes.