Dear Swamplords,
This Forum is a bit of dying.
We must remain posting in here!
It's about Kalmah after all!
Start creating new and interesting threads,
and reanimate the older, but still awesome threads
(for example, The Tab Thread).
Keep it coming! :)

Indeed, but I don't know where Shadowsoul is...
and he has created the Tab thread,
and is also the one who can manipulate it:(
It's just...the forum needs a bit more
people who post often and keep it alive around here:)

Hi guys, i've just registered..
I was planning this for a pretty long time now, but i couldn't force myself to do these few steps of registration :p

Now im here and i'll try to be active so we can have a nice time, right? :)

It's on the main page, to the right under the album cover of FTR.

That's the problem. It's not in the main menu. It's almost on the bottom of the page. And there is also a Guestbook. New people prefer to leave a shoutout in the guestbook instead of forums, because the registering is a bit complicated (when you complete the registration you get redirected to the main page of Ultimatemetal.com forums and it takes time to get back to the Kalmah section).

The Forum link/button should say to visitors, — "Come here, we want you to talk to us." But right now it's like, — "Here, we made a forum or something. You can visit it, or not, whatever".

It would be better if Kalmah's webmaster made a forum link somewhere on the top of the page (preferably, a slightly different color than the rest of the links in the menu) and made a subsection/thread in this Forum where unregistered guests could leave messages.

And also remove the Guestbook completely. Because who needs a guestbook these days? They were awesome 10 years ago, but not anymore.

It would also help, if band members or the band's press attaché were posting here a bit more often.

Yeah, it would be nice if it's more "crowded" in here... Such a great band deserves a much "busier" forum! Well, here's a suggestion - polls for each album - "Favorite Song From ..." . Haven't created a thread in here yet, so I don't know how's the situation with the polls. In the forum which I'm co-administrating we've made it in such a way that polls can be created only by admins and mods and it was quite funny in the beginning when I had to count the votes/posts for each song in an album :loco: and post the results every now and then, since the threads were just ordinary and not polls at that time :lol:. It's nice to have those threads in any band's forum. I'd even say that it's A MUST but, that's just my opinion! What else... how about a "Setlist Thread"? You know, everyone makes a list of 10-12 songs that they would love to hear the most at a Kalmah concert. I think I'll go and create this thread now and hopefully it will get a few posts :)

Yes, I noticed the poll thingy but, thanks for the info anyway :). I agree that it's quite pointless to make threads when almost nobody will be posting! All I can say is that, every forum has its ups and downs... I've been in a situation where we were only 2 ppl who were trying to basically "resurrect" a forum and keep it "on its feet"! It took A LOT of effort... and time! It was much worse than here but, after bringing a few friends, contacting old members and looking for new ppl to join - things worked out :)! Besides, a forum doesn't necessarily need to have tons of members to post... even 10 are enough, if they post regularly. The thing here is that the forum is actually a subforum and is only for band related discussion, because the huge UltimateMetal has a general discussion section (with all those "game" like threads, now playing, free topics, other metal discussion and similar, which actually keep a forum busy all the time), so, when all the members who post in Kalmah's forum write their opinions on a certain topic about the band, there's not much more what they could write (if they don't want to repeat themselves constantly), unless some kind of debate is created or if the thread is that type which "allows" more active posting (if you know what I mean - the tab thread allows that (up to a certain point) and the album updates topic... and the tattoo thread (kinda), for example). You know - topics, where a "conversation" could be kept, so that there is opportunity for more posting!