ATTN: Gus, do you know anybody in the Canadian metal scene?

-SpikeMilan-

Doopdoop-rah-doopdoop
Apr 23, 2007
Hella Gus! Do you know anybody in the Canadian metal scene, and especially the Quebec one, related to Cryptopsy?

Because I heard the 2 new tracks that have been going around and there's HUGE speculation about whether or not it's true or just fake tracks. My friends from Senate don't know and I can't get a hold of any of the guys from Kataklysm for the moment, so I was wondering if maybe you knew someone who would know, cos then that would be a really reliable source.

If that's really the new Cryptopsy... Then... Wow... I dunno what to say lol.

Efxaristo malaka!

spikemilan watch your language.A simply efxaristo(thank you)is enough.You dont have to say the greek bad word malaka

Don't worry, we already went through this on another thread about using malaka and Gus and Bob know that most of the Greek I know are bad words and it's always taken in good fun.

yup! it's so enjoyable to say it!! you never get bored of it!! and yes, of course firewind members say it all the time too!

see i actually started learning Greek before i went there last year, learnt the basics.... then came home and forgot it all hehe. now all i know is Parakalo and Efxaristo (and i probably spelt them wrong)