attn: the board's collective wisdom

goatschool

Sep 12, 2002
www.youtube.com
where the GREG can i find a goddamn fucking black zip up hoodie without a logo?

why does waiting 2 freaking weeks close the window of opportunity for such a fucking thing @ the major online hippo retailers? whhhhhhyyyy?

NICK

i want to know this same thing.

mine has gotten progressively tattier and then YESTERDAY, en route to class, the zipper parted from the hoodie on the left side. :(

i accept the fact that i dress like a shitty-taste farmer rather than looking 'good' at these stupid ridiculous absurd prices and too-tight fashion that is prevalent, now. adays.

i accept it! i keep telling myself.

incidentally, i did not buy mine; it used to be the singer of DEFINITE CHOICE's, and was sent to me in trade by heatherw. i have never seen these for sale and when i asked the person at Marshall's or whatever, she looked at me like i was a retard.

alex my old one was in use the last (only?) time we met and for something like 2 years before that.

true story, i was in a store last week and showed the cashier my tattered, held-together-by-a-safety pin sleeve and desperately asked when they were going to get new ones in! i've been asking for a year and they NEVER do.

this thing has been bitchslapped by all manners of stains and probably answers the question as to why i am unmarried and almost middle-aged. i will wear it almost every day in the cooler weather and it protects me from the mean world.

i have one i never wear because it's absolutely GIANT. it has some worn seams (rip near the hood/collar) and such, but if you want it and don't mind swimming in it, i'll send it to you.

GODFUCKINGDAMNIT these retailers are pathologicalp with their freaking logos... if i had one wish it would be for the designers to get broken fingers, all of them, cracked right at the knuckle

i went to old navy to buy a t-shirt, any colour, no logo, and FAILED. nothing. no logo free shirts at all.

i heard in recent months they fixed that because there was a backlash, though.

in today's society i would guess that was a backlash for more more more more more logos

dudes, i don't know what to say. i'm beaten. you're right, it's impossible to find clothing sans logos and then when you do, everything is like one micro-layer of quasi-cotton covering your quivering erogeneous body. every shirt i feel decent in is basically falling apart at the seams. if i felt comfortable in any shirt made after 1995, the shit would be falling apart at the stitch TWO DAYS after washing it for the first time!!!

thus, i wear shirts i barely feel good in (thus, covering my deficiencies up with a sweat hoodie i can't fucking find) for weeks and weeks, afraid to wash it and risk changing the entire physical make-up of the motherfucker!

yeah, i feel you--the black hoodie i have has become less and less comfortable over the year(s) as it's gone through wash after wash and stretched out and whatnot.

there is an untapped market here.

I can usually find decent logo-less stuff at target and otherwise have found dece t-shirts at both the army-navy surplus store and the work-clothing store.

it might be too early in the fall season for hoodies to be on sale is my guess.

avi i assumed this shit would actually have been on sale in july and is now long gone!

i would like to go your route but i can't deal with the champion/russell athletic/fruit of the loom big shit bullshit anymore. i just can't.

tar: "first world problems", mixed with third world fortunes