attn: the board's collective wisdom

thanks G, but i just ordered the AA deal.

my problems are temporarly solved (not speaking for xfer, mind you), until i open the package and discover that the thing does not fit.

next, belt

ooh but there IS a zippy one on there

but amaerican apparel is kinda worth the extra cash. they're REALLY well made and comfortable and use local labor and have excellent employee policies etc.

i got one of those zip-up jerzee ones that's black and it has no logo.

the champion ones are my faves. real thick, comfy. and dece colors.
not that it'll do you any good right now, but the end of season winter clearances (like march?) are the time to get these- i paid like $3-4 a piece and got a bunch of champion ones and a jerzee zip-up.

Try discount stores or liquidation/surplus places (like Army and Navy). They have logo-less stuff. I don't like having huge obvious logos splashed across my clothing either. Especially if they're for something tR3NdYs like Tommy or French Connection

well mouse, the thing is i happen to have a black arm/surp version but it and every other specimen i've found at one has either a burly inner thermal lining or those ridiculous wrist/waist elastic bandings.

a decent hoodie has to have slacker arms.

also, you rule.

How about thrift stores if you don't mind the bad karma from wearing old clothes. Or buy fabric, kidnap a vampire bat and force teh bat to sew a jacket for you.

*looks around paranoid*