ATTN travellers for Anathema gigs.

Mariner

all the way
Dec 30, 2001
Belgium
yo people. I might go to the following gigs on the next tour.
wednesday 21st January: Belgium - Vosselaar, Biebob
friday 23rd January: Holland - Tilburg, 013
saturday 24th January: Germany - Bochum, Matrix

now Vosselaar is sure as fuck and the one in tilburg shouldnt be a problem too. (and if anyone needs a ride lemme know)
but im seeking people for the one in bochum (at saturday the 24th) to share the fuel costs with. cause its too far to do it on me own. contact me at pietertje@skynet.be if youre interested. thank you for your attentiooooon.

Well I already told you I wanna join you to Bochum, but the only ptoblem is that I don't really feel like paying for a hotelroom (although there's no other way to do it), so I'm gonna think of it. I think you're better than me in checking info on this, so if you can tell me how much a room would be...:)
I would want to join you on friday as well but the only problem in this case is fukkn schooool :mad:

i dunno havent checked for a room yet. but ive been thinking; its a saturday. so ill have the possibility to sleep long enough the day itself before we leave, so i might return after the gig after all

I'll be in Bochum but I dont go there from Holland, my bf lives near Düsseldorf so its just half an hour from there... anyway, would be great to meet u guys there :) I wanted to go to Munich as well but its during the week and it seems I dont get free or cant find anyone who wants to go with me there with car... :(

snow2fall said:
Anyone else going to see the show in Berlin, Jan 25th??
I was going to, but I've been to hung up on school business to get around to arranging it, plus I'm still hopeful of Danish dates later.

I'd love to, but all in all it's probably better I wait, exams and after that I've got some serious work to do, I have decided to take a different path with my studies, too much crap the way I'm going right now, need all that set up as soon as possible. All kinds of annoying bureaucracy to go through.

Last time I was in Berlin I remember being puzzled at how scared my mom and stepdad was going through border control between west and east, they're historians and had taken pictures of stuff, nothing illlegal as far as I know, but still you never knew.
Times have really changed for the better all in all, I guess. I was in Lubeck the day the wall fell as well, one of my greatest childhood memories, people leaving flowers, money and candy at the Trabants that had come over :) .
Oh, getting lost in memory lane here, sorry. :Spin:

i really wanted to go to Krakow but for one reason or another im going to the rome gig now, anyone fancy joining me and a friend? - it should be good anyhow...... :( danny bring back the forum please