Aurora Borealis make entire discography available for FREE!!

Wow, this thread is getting a ton of attention. This is exactly what happens on forums like this, it gets tons of hits thanx to you little kids that only want to insult people. It is over 300 views and even though only less than 10 people are posting negative things I guarantee another 30 actually liked what was posted for free, so let me thank you kiddies for the help and support and stirring up trouble.

Snowy that was not an insult it was a question you idiot.
I have to admit your caption to the tony photo was funny however. Too bad he blows away most of the drummers out there fat or not.

I guess i am not a success making 9 albums and working only in a recording studio making 6 figures. Uhhhhh yeah.

Arcane Great calculations now where are all the expenses deducted from your calculations. Oh that's right you didn't do that yet.

Cliff, what about the boatload of other stars that started their own labels, you guys are morons if you think bands are treated well by labels. Thats what happens when you never get out of the your bedroom in your patrents house into the real world. You just assume your idols are rich because you are so overtaken by their magic. Just ask your idols next time you get a chance.
As to your comment on "seems like no one stayed in the band very long". Remember we are just a studio project band. I get who's schedule can match up. Derek Roddy was supposed to to the new cd this time around but the scheduling of his clinics for sonar would not allow him to do it.

Macharius , yeah old monitors for sure. That picture was from around 8 years ago, check out the new studio photos. It takes time to build a studio and you have to sacrifice in some places for a little while.

You are officially so old you don't understand the internet. Those Views are probably the same people making fun of you, every time :lol: Yet again your arguement is you assuming things. Never assume, it makes an ass out of you and makes me look way smarter than you.

Also my Idols aren't guitar players. Not everyone here is striving to be a rockstar. Maybe thats what your problem is...you think because you're in a band everyone thinks you are cool... Sorry, this isn't highschool, and I'm not a teenage girl.... :/

Your studio probably makes six figures, but you don't. Its your business but you are on the payrole of that business, unless you are running it unethically.

Bottom line is. I'm on vacation, I have time to kill... if you are so into the music, you shouldn't have time to kill. A man making six figures doesn't come back to an internet forum to argue with kids who refuse to listen to his music just out of spite.

All your fans are personal fans, locals, or total metal-scenefags that will buy anything with a pointy font and growling (aka street trash).

And no, I don't consider you a success. I can put out 9 albums if I really wanted to. I don't consider that successful unless people actually like those albums. Usually people talk about what they like, never heard anyone talking about you before.
:fu:

Hey Cliff, that would be great!!!
I Love Me Some Tacos.

Start with bacon lardons, and render out the fat. remove the bacon bits, and leave the fat.
Toss in a finely chopped onion, cumin, chilie powder, and if your doing hot peppers add them now too (I prefer them finely chopped, shouldn't matter though).
Now add 1lb ground beef, being sure to break apart the chunks. Cook it until most of the pink is gone (doesn't yet have to be 100% brown).

This next step is skippable, but I like to hit the pan with a doubleshot of tequila, which WILL flambe (explode). So be careful.

Now garlic, and two chopped tomatos, making sure to keep the tomato juice. If you have canned tomatos those will work, the juice of the tomato is actually what we want right now (will explain).

Cover the pan, and let it simmer for 20-30min. Someties I pop it in the oven at 300F, if someone wants to use the stove, same thing really though.

The liquid (tomato, lime, worcheskja) will make all your veg, and meat really soft. So now you just uncover, throw it on high heat, and reduce that liquid out. now would be a time to toss those bacon bits back in, or you can throw them in a salad or use them as taco toppings.

Just cook it untill the liquid evaportates, and you have a nice thick taco mix.

Right after you turn the heat off, add in chopped cilantro.

let cool for a little bit, then there you go. Add to tortillas, top with cheese, salsa, sour cream and guacamole.

The bacon is awesome, but you can skip all that and just use some olive oil.

You said "I'm on vacation, I have time to kill"
That is an understatement.

With over 10 thousand posts in 5 years I would say you are on one Loooong vacation.
Its nice to not have to work when you live with mommy isnt it. Almost 1700 posts a year. now I see why your taco skills are so refined. NICE!!!!!

popcorn.gif

Flappy nice tunes. I just listened on soundclick.
I especially like the second song, very thrashy.
Your middle eastern tune reminded me of some later Marty Friedman solo stuff.
Nice playing on Apprentice as well.

Flappy nice tunes. I just listened on soundclick.
I especially like the second song, very thrashy.
Your middle eastern tune reminded me of some later Marty Friedman solo stuff.
Nice playing on Apprentice as well.
Thanks dude. Have to check out that Marty Friedman solo stuff then, never heard any of it.

Yeah man, It is way different than most metal stuff. Each cd is different but his later ones are more along those lines. The early stuff he did was a little more 80's metalish but the new stuff is very atmospheric. Not classified as metal at all.

Sorry about that, I dint account for 1500 extra posts which makes you well.... more of a loser. Thanx for calling my attention to that.

Its poor math skills like this that have you over-estimating your wealth. I'm simply bringing it to your attention so you don't get cocky and think you can afford to quit your janitorial duties from the massive success of your 10th album.

:lol: