Aussie AA Fans: Please Read

Gazza

May 31, 2007
Melbourne, Australia
Hails to you, my mighty Aussie Brothers and Sisters,

Seeing as we still have no word on when AA will tour Australia, perhaps we should get on the backs of the different promoters that bring bands out.

If some of you could compile a list of the different promoters that bring out metal bands, I'll be happy to draft letters requesting that they bring out the mighty AA! :headbang:

What do you think guys? I think it's important to let the promoters know how much of a fan base AA have in Australia. I know a lot of people who are dying to see AA. Perhaps if we give this a shot, we may get somewhere? Even if it doesn't work, it'll mean I wont have to spend so much time doing my uni work. lol.

let me know :headbang:

-Gaz

get with promoters or take it upon yourself, if you think you can get certain number of people to come and see them then take a chance and bring a band on your own, of course if it's only one or two shows somebody is going to loose some money, airfare to australia x 5 isn't cheap, then there is accomodations + days when guys used to do it for free I think are over

get with promoters or take it upon yourself, if you think you can get certain number of people to come and see them then take a chance and bring a band on your own, of course if it's only one or two shows somebody is going to loose some money, airfare to australia x 5 isn't cheap, then there is accomodations + days when guys used to do it for free I think are over

if i could afford to bring them out i would man but i'm only a uni student! lol

i'm going to start sending off letters to the various promoters by Wednesday...need to finish an assignment first grrrrr

Dark Tranquillity and Nevermore got reasonable crowds in Sydney at least. I'm sure there are PLENTY of metal fans who would show up to an AA show, there are plenty of local 'extreme' metal bands floating around - many of who undoubtedly like AA.