Australia + New Zealand Tour

I hope i get to meet Janne, and i think he thought it was the afterparty to the gig i'm going to. It's a shame i 'm too young :lol: Anyway 1 more day!!!!

I hope i get to meet Janne, and i think he thought it was the afterparty to the gig i'm going to. It's a shame i 'm too young :lol: Anyway 1 more day!!!!
Goodluck!

I met them all except Alexi (not properly anyway he walked straight to their hotel) after the Melbourne show. It was awesome; Got photos and they signed my ticket.

Excuse the phone camera quality.
b9jgpi.jpg

I met them all except Alexi (not properly anyway he walked straight to their hotel)
Awwww, lil' Diva is so nice to her fans! :puke:
To be fair though, I'd do the same! Leaving the poor little suckers out soaked in rain or sweat while I'm inside sipping champagne...THEIR FAULT for falling for me! Hah!
[/BULLSHITTING];)
No seriously...was he sick or something? Cuz it seems like he's NOT ALWAYS like that...

Sampy Arctica: I got a poster very last thing, when there was almost no one left in the venue. Its a good idea selling tour posters at the merch stand.

I grabbed four for myself, left my other two posters back in the Brisbane venue. *Not happy*

They played Umbrella at Melbourne and Sydney, almost pissed myself laughing. Sounded alot better than the original. :lol:
Sydney went off last night, it was amazing!

Went to bed around 4:30am, but didn't actually sleep until about 6:30am, too busy hearing tour stories about CoB like one of them getting so drunk he spent at least an hour and a half trying to steal one of the wheels from their bus. :lol:

Finally met Bodom earlier on today, was pretty fucking stoked. Pictures coming up later on today when I get back home. I was a little bit...daunted? If that's the right word. But they turned out to be amazingly nice guys, I was a bit surprised to find Alexi was very easy to talk to and unlike alot of people, actually looks at you when you're having a conversation. Their crew have been amazing the past few days, absolutely great, great guys. Big thanks to Chiddy for giving me his setlist.

And here I am now. Stuck at the Sydney domestic airport [wishing I was at the international one] at 2:30pm until 5pm when my plane leaves. But there's nothing to do and nobody to hang out with except this computer.

I can't wait until CoB's next Australian tour.

:headbang:

Sounds like you had a blast. I hope they do another one! and come to NZ again. Will the band still be in OZ or on their way to NZ by now

Hehe, i am gonna be in the city during most of the day tomorrow (auckland) hopefully i might see tem!

Im from Perth, anyone [Eg Janni ;) ] have any idea when they will be arriving at the airport? Maybe the sunday if they play on Monday night here. thanks!

Sampy Arctica™;7379264 said:
I grabbed four for myself, left my other two posters back in the Brisbane venue. *Not happy*

They played Umbrella at Melbourne and Sydney, almost pissed myself laughing. Sounded alot better than the original. :lol:
Sydney went off last night, it was amazing!

Went to bed around 4:30am, but didn't actually sleep until about 6:30am, too busy hearing tour stories about CoB like one of them getting so drunk he spent at least an hour and a half trying to steal one of the wheels from their bus. :lol:

Finally met Bodom earlier on today, was pretty fucking stoked. Pictures coming up later on today when I get back home. I was a little bit...daunted? If that's the right word. But they turned out to be amazingly nice guys, I was a bit surprised to find Alexi was very easy to talk to and unlike alot of people, actually looks at you when you're having a conversation. Their crew have been amazing the past few days, absolutely great, great guys. Big thanks to Chiddy for giving me his setlist.

And here I am now. Stuck at the Sydney domestic airport [wishing I was at the international one] at 2:30pm until 5pm when my plane leaves. But there's nothing to do and nobody to hang out with except this computer.

I can't wait until CoB's next Australian tour.

:headbang:
Dude, how the fuck did you meet them? Just by hanging around after the show? I wish I could of met them :( I'm pretty sure they just pissed off straight away at Brisbane unless I didn't stick around long enough.

Yer, me and mi friend have decided to organize tickets to the next Aus tour, we left it to another friend and of course she left it to the last minute so we didn't get into mosh :(
We've also decided we will try avoiding bringing that particular friend. She tried to start a fight at the end of the show with someone twice her size.
But yer, best fukin night ive had in ages!