Australia TOMORROW!!!

But, during the song "The Masterplan", something awesome happened, Henrik went over to his Guitar tech, and pointed at me, and some how, I don't know why, his technician pulled me up on stage and Henrik put his guitar on me!

I was dumbfounded, I started to play, I am not very good I admit, but being on stage with Evergrey was the most awesome thing to happen to me as far as I can remember.

Standing on stage with Evergrey while they were doing their bow towards the end was so fucking amazing.

The same thing happend to my friend (Edenbrok on this forum) in Zagreb gig, Henrik invited him during the Masteplan, but his shit his pants, and didn't have enough courage to step up... shame...
But i'm glad to see that u made it ;)
:worship:

did they play in Brisbane or Qld? I dont remember seeing them advertised anywhere. I also read today that they were supporting Sodom in Brisbane in June. Im guessing thats a load of crap. Anyone know any different? Bit of a clash of styles I think!

I was extremely lucky to have Evergrey come into our Subway store in Rye today, unfortunately I was unable to attend the concert, but to see them walk in the door today and order Cheese steak footlongs was awesome!!! :kickass: :headbang:

OK you knuckleheads. This pic probably shows some of you. You can see the blonde girl in the foreground. I am not sure if she was with one of you but she was with another girl (who was in a fetching tight black leather goth vest).

Anyway, any time a band built up a bit of speed the two of them were doing their windmill duet together. Only thing was I was getting lashed to death by all this flying hair. Anyway the goth girl got a full head of steam going in one song and bang she hit me fair on the fackin' scone with her head - nearly knocked me out. When we had the break before Eye Fear she went to the can and I stepped up to the monitor and stayed their - no more Harvey head banging.:zombie:

Knucklehead.jpg

Man - I'm still thinking about it - it was such an awesome night (Sydney). Evergrey truly rocked!!! It was one of the best gigs that I have ever been to. Great music, great showmanship, great fun!

Also great were the people there - the DH factor was really low.

Hey you guys that is so cool. I have been wondering who is the bass player for these shows?!?!?!? Do they have one? And did they say ANYTHINg about the new album? Come on guys. Some critical updates we need!

I would kill to play on stage with Evergrey. I really would. Give me a gun. Or knife. Anything. The guitar I will use the head to stab someone.

Hey you guys that is so cool. I have been wondering who is the bass player for these shows?!?!?!? Do they have one? And did they say ANYTHINg about the new album? Come on guys. Some critical updates we need!

I would kill to play on stage with Evergrey. I really would. Give me a gun. Or knife. Anything. The guitar I will use the head to stab someone.

Fredrik was playing bass on the Australian shows, his last 2 with Evergrey I believe, I didn't catch anything mentioned about the new album.

It was awesome being up on stage with them, I am still stunned! :headbang:

you guys are lucky! but after the long wait you truly deserve it! Hey Tom! invite me on stage and i will sing! haha! :lol: That would be awesome....