Autumn..

MadTinus

Language enthusiast
May 7, 2002
Utrecht, Netherlands
www.facebook.com
Last week I had this feeling again, last Monday I came home, it was dark early, the smell outside.. te breath of autumn! I just needed to play some dark music to amplify this beautiful season's change atmosphere, aahh... So I played BMD and Sounds Of Decay, these records just so much fit this season's atmosphere, as well as winter's.

Today again, clear sky, sunny but cold, beautiful sunset, leaves falling.. anyone else has/had this feeling..?

Brave Murder Day to me is absolutely the most perfect album to listen to while it's pouring rain outside. If there's anyone on this board that hasn't tried it, wait until the next rainstorm and when it happens, crack a window and listen to BMD. The hiss of the rain mingling with the sorrowful sounds of Katatonia is truly something to behold.

jess, did the same thing last tuesday when I was heading for the extreme makeover-night. I even walk twice as slow so I can listen to more music :)

Its odd you would say that because thats exactly what I did today. BMD and SOD blasting out my window in my room. Outside here in Michigan the leaves are turning and its sunny but cold and I just basked in it today smoking and reflecting on my summer, kind of watching the world turn for a couple hours and feeling the music and the atmosphere of autumn. Ah the moments Katatonia affords us.THANX

Sounds of Decay is perfect for rainy autumn days, Brave Murder Day/FFtC is almost as good. other good albums for this are lake of tears - forever autumn, rapture - futile, Rain Paint, Summoning discs do quite well also.

it's really indescribable what torrent of emotions bash you while you're listening to BMD during a rainy evening at home or while you're driving!
oh well, i think this day is inviting me for a walk in the distant parts of the park, just woke up and couldn't stop to stare through the window, delighted with the colours of warmth and the fairy Autumn's landscape out of here.