Avenged Sevenfold Drummer found dead.

Already passed comment on this in Love/Hate. Regardless of the newer material not being to my liking, I still love A7X's older stuff and it's a real shame. Especially since he was only 28, it's nae age to die.

As much as I dislike Avenged Sevenfold's music, this is a terrible shame.

Though I have to say I think the band saying he was "one of the world's best drummers" is a bit of overstatement....

'One of the worlds best drummers' is utter bollocks, but thats a real fucking shame. As much as I hate A7Xs music, that's just such a goddamn shame. 'Natural causes'? How the FUCK do people pass away at 28 from 'natural causes'?

Man, fuck 2009

Thats terrible, I hate their music too but nobody he did not deserve to die at 28. +2 to Daves post. Ive seen a couple of interviews with him and he always seemed kind of drugged if you ask me, dont know if that has anything to do with it.

I agree with damn near everything posted so far......
Except that, Avenged Sevenfold is still one of my favorite bands...... I even like the newer stuff.... but FUCK. :(

As Dave said, FUCK 2009.

I love how people are so scared of someone thinking they like a band like A7X that they instantly HAVE to say "oh god that band are so so so fucking shit" to save their skin. The guy died, you are allowed to show sympathy.

Yea it's not even about A7X, It's about the guy who died. It's never nice anyone dying unless they really really deserve it.

Yea one of the best drummers in the world is a overstatement but you can't take the fact away he was still one hell of a good drummer.

I agree 100% with fuck 2009.

28 is just too young to die... shit, I'm 28.

2009 has just been a horrible fucking year, and the hits just keep on coming.

Why do everyone famous die around that age? Or am I imagening stuff? I mean Cliff, Jimi...

EDIT: Cliff was 24...

There are a few that died at the age of 27 though. Jimi was 27 too, along with Janis Joplin, Jim Morisson, Nick Drake, Kurt Cobain, Brian Jones and some others that were on that list.