Avenged Sevenfold Drummer found dead.

They were a disgrace to "Metal." They were a shit pop rock band and why should I care about some guy I don't know whose work I didn't like?

Well if you don't like it, don't listen to it. I didn't listen to a whole lot of their songs, a few of them were catchy and I liked them but on the whole they didn't really affect me that much and you obviously do care enough to say good riddance which suggests that he had some sort of adverse effect on your life.

Anybody dying so young is a shame regardless of what music they play or listen to.

I don't listen to it, I heard it once and I'm tired of everyone thinking Avenged Sevenfold is metal, they're ruining the genre.

Again I say, good riddance.

But if they're not metal how are they ruining the genre and it again leads me to the point why does that mean he deserves to die?

Here's a hypothetical situation: If a person dressed in stereotypical emo fashion was knocked over in front of you and the driver ran off, would you phone an ambulance, or would you leave him there to die? Surely emos are 'posers' and are ruining the reputation of metalheads, so what would you do?

Yeah, I'm going to join the backlash too... I mean, I think Avenged Sevenfold are shit, and I don't think the guy was all that talented... but he didn't deserve to die.

No one DESERVES to die............. except for a select few who commit genocide, rape women, blahblahblah. (in my opinion anyway)
I agree with Dave, and have added another reason to keep my sig at its current level.

No one DESERVES to die............. except for a select few who commit genocide, rape women, blahblahblah. (in my opinion anyway)
I agree with Dave, and have added another reason to keep my sig at its current level.

Select few deserve to die, or everyone does. It's not as black and white as people make it out to be - I'd rather see paedophiles, rapists and mass murderers putto deaththan just locked up for a bit. Same goes for those people who are, in a word, fucking evil. Not necessarily a rapist or whatever, but just people who are so downright fucking vile and show no respect for anything or anyone.

Though as I've said over the past few days, I'd rather the entire planet be completely cleansed and start over.

They were a disgrace to "Metal." They were a shit pop rock band and why should I care about some guy I don't know whose work I didn't like?

Fuck off man, do you have no decency AT ALL? A guy died, you didn't like him, doesn't mean it gives you the right to be a cunt about it whilst every one else in here (who admit they didn't even like the band) is showing respect for a young talented musician who passed before his time.

Also, listen to A7X old material, it's not this "shit pop rock band" like you think. As well as that, are you just jealous that they are probably more talented than you regardless of what fucking genre they play, they are rolling in money and tough shit for you haha.

Rant over. I hate people.

:lol:
Wild West rules.
Everyone for themself motherfucka! :lol:

But yes, in the instances that Dave pointed out, I do think the death penalty would be applicable. But I don't really think anything positive will come from pushing this topic onward so whoever the mods are can close it.